Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.99 shipping
Defense Soap Body Wipes 40 Count
|Price:||$12.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CLINICALLY PROVEN NATURAL TEA TREE OIL AND EUCALYPTUS OIL provide a a broad spectrum of benefits effective at helping wash away bacteria, viruses, and fungus
- PROVEN IN THE WORLD OF CONTACT SPORTS TO EFFICIENTLY REMOVE dirt, grime, gym crud, sweat, smog, allergens, grunge, and built up oils
- DESIGNED TO BE PORTABLE AND DURABLE enough for heavy use, yet still disposable, with maximum absorbency, effectiveness, and perfect for when you're on the go
- LIGHT AND EASY-TO-USE formula restores the skin's natural barrier yet hypoallergenic and specially formulated for sensitive skin
- NATURAL, FREE & CLEAR with no fragrances, dyes, cosmetics, petrochemical compounds, triclosan alcohol or sodium lauryl sulfate
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Defense Body Wipes provide full strength antifungal, antiviral, and antibacterial natural essential oils
- PROVIDES A BROAD SPECTRUM OF BENEFITS DERIVED FROM TEA TREE OIL AND EUCALYPTUS OILS
- CLINICALLY PROVEN NATURAL INGREDIENT effective at helping wash away bacteria, viruses, and fungus
- PROVEN IN THE WORLD OF MMA AND CONTACT SPORTS. Excellent choice when showering is not possible
- EFFICIENTLY REMOVES dirt, grime, gym crud, sweat, smog, allergens, grunge, and built up oils
- DESIGNED TO BE PORTABLE AND DURABLE enough for heavy use
- MAXIMUM ABSORBENCY AND EFFECTIVENESS for when you're on the go
- RESTORES THE SKIN'S natural barrier and maintains the skin’s ecology while helping to control the production of sebum and dead skin cells
- PERFECT FOR ACTIVE LIFESTYLES supports proper hygiene routines. Recommended after workouts.
- NATURAL DEODORIZING INGREDIENTS helps wash away odor causing bacteria
- SAFE for sensitive skin
- NATURAL, FREE & CLEAR. NO FRAGRANCES, DYES, COSMETICS, PETROCHEMICAL COMPOUNDS, TRICLOSAN, ALCOHOL OR SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE.
- MADE in the USA
Why Australian Tea Tree Oil and Eucalyptus Oil?
Australian tea tree oil has a broad-spectrum of antibacterial, antiviral, and anti fungal activity. Australian tea tree oil and eucalyptus oils have been shown to be effective against all three categories of infectious organisms: bacteria, fungus and viruses. Australian tea tree oil is an effective natural deodorizer and cleaner Australian tea tree oil has been approved by European government authorities and included in the European Pharmacopoeia. Claims regarding the medical properties of tea tree oil are not sanctioned by the US authorities or the FDA.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
IndicationsActive ingredients perform against: Ringworm, Athlete's Foot, Jock Itch, Dandruff, Acne, and Dry Skin.
Ingredients1% Australian Tea Tree Oil, 1% Eucalyptus Oil
DirectionsWipe excess sweat from body. Open Wipe. Wipe on face, neck, body, arms, and legs.
Legal DisclaimerPROTECTED** IS A DISTRIBUTOR OF TOP RATED ANTIBACTERIAL/ANTIVIRAL/ANTIFUNGAL PRODUCTS FOR ATHLETE'S SKIN AND SPORTS EQUIPMENT. PLEASE SEE PRODUCT LABEL FOR PRODUCT DISCLAIMER.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But, they clean VERY well. These things will do a much better job than a quick going-over with some wet wipes.
I really liked these and they definitely served their purpose during the 5-day climb. Since I only used them for five days, I can't really speak of any effects of using them long term or regularly. However, I did use these all over my body and face twice a day for five days, and I didn't have any reactions then. I have sensitive skin on my face, so I was actually pretty surprised at how mild they were.
Each wipe is fairly large and VERY wet. To clean my entire body, I only needed about 3 wipes. I felt that they were able to remove not only the grime, but also my sunscreen and left my skin very clean. The smell is a bit overwhelming, but it does dissipate after the stuff dries. I think the smell comes from the tea tree oil, which FYI is toxic to hedgehogs. Just a little warning for any hedgehog owners out there.
Anyway, if I were to go on a long camping trip or another mountaineering trip, I would absolutely bring these along. They were a little bulky in the container though, so I would probably repackage them in a thick zip lock bag or something next time.