Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on March 29, 2018
This was number two, an I was extremely satisfied with the first one I purchased. Rugged, robust, and really easy to install and program.
on February 24, 2016
Installation was easy. Took a few times of reading the directions over and over to code it right. :) sometimes it doesn't lock and we have to pull the door hard so it will stop repeatedly trying to lock. Other times when you open the door from the inside it randomly beeps. It was broke when it arrived. The plastic that holds the silver casing on over the batteries had snapped off. A little E6000 glue fixed that.

All in all, I'm glad we purchased. We have 6 in our family and everyone has their own codes which makes my 7 year old happy. I don't have to make keys for my oldest 2. I remember losing key after key when I was a kid until my dad said no keys for you. I don't have to worry about that with this.
on July 14, 2017
Does not work consistently. Have to punch in code more than once to open door lock.
on April 28, 2017
So convenient and works great!
on April 4, 2017
Works great, easy instal instruction
on July 23, 2016
Product works great, exactly as described and installation was easy. Highly recommend this product
on August 18, 2016
great price product and shipping
on January 3, 2017
Works great
on April 30, 2016
Love this lock!
on November 1, 2016
solid.. good quality.. little complicated to install but worth it in the end..