- File Size: 2414 KB
- Print Length: 453 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0996287876
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Quesylis PH (October 15, 2016)
- Publication Date: October 15, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01M8J9538
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#619,758 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #656 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Romance > Transgender Romance
- #9281 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Romance > Gay Romance
- #9717 in Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Romance > Gay
|Print List Price:||$15.99|
Save $13.00 (81%)
The Definition of Equal: The transgender story continues... (The Definition Duology Book 2) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 453 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
This is a well written book, with an interesting story, genuinely likeable characters, and most importantly a thoughtful and important message. I truly hope that both the books in this series will reach the widest possible audience as I believe the author does a wonderful job in explaining that we are all equal. What gender we are, who we love, or how we choose to dress does not make us any less than anyone else. We are all human beings.
One of my critiques with the first book in this series was the lack of real conflict, that is not the case with the second book, at least not in the first two thirds or so. The last third of the book did seem to fall a bit flat for me, most of the conflict was resolved and it kind of felt like the ending of the book was a bit drawn out. As with the first book, there were a few instances where the dialogue felt a bit awkward or contrived, but this was the author attempting to convey their message of love and equality, so I was able to happily just roll with it.
Overall this is an excellent book that I highly recommend. There are a few erotic scenes that are quite hot and steamy, but mostly this is a love story with a powerful message of equality and love for our fellow human beings.
The book could have used another proof read, there were a few copy editing problems, but it was not glaring enough to take away from the story.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Gay Romance
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Books > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > LGBT > Gay Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > LGBT > Transgender Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult