- File Size: 1784 KB
- Print Length: 45 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Black Shell Media (December 11, 2016)
- Publication Date: December 11, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01MQVE2AV
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #312,306 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
The Definitive Guide To Game Development Success Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
If you're brand new to the indie world maybe there is some shred of useful info in the book. By and large the book is generic and useless. Yes making games is hard and people don't understand that. Yes you need to market your game. And no getting greenlit wont cause your bank account to overflow.
If you're just starting out go buy a coding book or a book about modeling or a book about game design. Those books are worth your time and money and will help your next game be successful - unlike this book.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Money > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Computers & Technology > Programming > Game Programming
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Computers & Technology
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Entrepreneurship
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Programming > Games