- Paperback: 182 pages
- Publisher: Archangel Ink (November 6, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1942761724
- ISBN-13: 978-1942761723
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 446 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #106,070 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.75 shipping
The Definitive Testosterone Replacement Therapy MANual: How to Optimize Your Testosterone For Lifelong Health And Happiness Paperback – November 6, 2015
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Inspiring is Jay's knowledge of HRT and human physiology"
From the Author
Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to review my book.
I have heartfelt gratitude for your words and thoughts. Each of you are helping more men than you could possibly imagine.
If you or a friend or loved one is struggling with a perceived testosterone deficiency but don't know where to turn, I'd be happy to offer my advice. Just subscribe to my blog and either email or message me there.
Please be patient as I respond to every email and message.
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle Edition for FREE. Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-5 of 446 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* I'm 24 years old, and my health is near-optimal at the moment I believe. I've struggled with major health issues, so I both value and appreciate the importance of having a good health, and everything it entails (higher energy levels, more motivation and mental focus, higher baseline happiness, etc).
* Even though I suspect (?) my testosterone levels are quite good currently (I have maybe 5-10% BF and quite muscular), this book has convinced me to START DOING BLOOD, ASAP. Why? To gain as much data on my hormonal levels, vitamins, minerals (and other vitals) as early as possible in life--for preventive reasons.
* Will I use TRT when I get older? Probably. But that's a decision I will make 10-15 years from now. In the meantime, I want to collect reliable data, so that I can make my decision as intelligently as possible; so that the decision will be easy to make when it has to be made. For, as the philosopher Baltasar Gracian said: "The wise do at once what the fool does at last."
* Instead of trying to fix problems, think ahead and prevent them. This includes testosterone.
* As an added bonus, reading this book did two did two additional things for me:
1) it made me curious to experiment with carb cycling.
2) it confirmed most of my knowledge about diet and nutrition. Minimize sugar and alcohol. Eat this stuff daily: broccoli, spinach, coconut oil, (high quality!) omega 3s, pumpkin seeds, and really focus on optimizing essential fatty acids (EFAs). The authors don't recommend it, but you should also eat oregano. It is probably the most healthy spice (3-4x more antioxidants than blueberries).