- Series: $500 Trillion Dollar Racketeering Scheme
- Paperback: 238 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (July 20, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1491051140
- ISBN-13: 978-1491051146
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.5 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,181,565 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Defrauded Nations: The Mortgage Crisis Exposed ($500 Trillion Dollar Racketeering Scheme) Paperback – July 20, 2013
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The truths uncovered in the book offer great insights in how to protect and boost your credit score, on how not to ever be a victim again, and how to fully understand the system of money and debt which created the mess in the first place. The book offers great charts and visual aids for understanding, and the author writes in a clear and natural style.
Great read, very informative and important.
It also provides useful information on how I could boost my credit score. Get a copy for yourself - even got one for a friend to help her fight foreclosure - never be a victim again! Great book!