- File Size: 1531 KB
- Print Length: 206 pages
- Publication Date: July 9, 2020
- Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B08CRTSTYJ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #35,420 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Defy Me: A Paranormal Demon Romance (The Demonology Series Book 2) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Subscribe to my newsletter to read one of my books for FREE!
Find Felicity here:
Book Bub: bookbub.com/authors/felicity-brandon
Facebook Page: facebook.com/FelicityBrandonRomance
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Defy Me focuses on the Demon Solomon and the mortal woman named Tara. Tara was horribly abused in her childhood and she summons Solomon, using an ancient book of spells, to seek revenge. The story unfolds from there.
Felicity Brandon is one of my favorite dark romance authors. She delivers such enthralling and satisfying stories. Her worlds are so beautifully illustrated, her characters are fully formed and her plots are tight and well constructed. If you’re looking for a truly enjoyable excursion into the worlds created by this wonderful author, I can’t recommend this book enough!
* Solomon (Demon Master of Wrath) Anti-Hero: Devilish A+; immortal, ancient evil, intrigued by humans but fascinated & drawn to his little human Tara, whose summons he answered out of an odd sense of curiosity.
* Tara (Human) Heroine: Fiery A++; Emotionally numb other than an unrelenting & rabid rage for revenge; poor, desperate to wreak punishment on her abuser, starving & alone, she summons Solomon & agrees to submit to him in all ways if he'll unleash his demonic power on her target & destroy him.
* Intimate Encounters: A+++; Sizzling Flaming HOT; deliciously depraved & intense as only Ms. Brandon is able to write. You'll need a fan & huge glass of ice tea people!
* Plot: Hellishly fascinating A++; The overall arc with Hell preparing to battle & decimate a recently identified Guardian advances, The Master of Hell is gathering the Seven Princes & they are planning their next move(s). But Tara is going to have to 'pay the piper' eventually & Solomon is waiting to gleefully claim, ravish & soil his little mortal. And when he does: is his little mortal going to survive it?
A wonderfully written, original, excellent & surprisingly touching & tender romance that I vastly enjoyed.
Solomon comes at her behest. He nourishes her wilted body and slowly begins to relish her beauty and savor her slowly burgeoning inner power. His soul surprisingly yearns for this special little mortal.
Will Tara somehow manage to bewitch Solomon? Will he in turn be able to totally enthrall her? Will the two of them be able to fully appreciate the golden essence of the other?
Felicity Brandon is an incredible writer. Her Demonology Series just keeps getting better. I cannot wait for the next story.
Tara has some retribution she'd like to mete, but she can't do it without the help of the demon she conjures! And oh my, when the demon manifests himself to Tara, he is definitely SIN incarnate! Sexy as all get out, and able to punish the evil doer!
I love that a demon takes care of the sinner for Tara. What does Tara have to do in return? Oh so much! More sinning? I am just loving this new series!!!
I received an advanced reader copy, and this is my honest and voluntary review.
Solomon is every man's nightmare. Terrifying and cruel, the demon who haunts your dreams and curdles your blood. Yet for one woman, he is her savior, her knight, her salvation.
I love how Ms. Brandon's mind creates the best nightmarish stories.
I read and reviewed a copy of this book.