Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on November 23, 2016
I purchased the same order last year 2015 and this new 2016 version is not what I expected. The ear warmer is thinner and smaller incomparison to the old one.

I would rate the 2015 version a 5 star. The ear warmer kept my ears nice and warm at 20 degrees, Michigan weather. I have not doubt it would keep it warm below 0. I'm an avid cyclist/runner and I would have to take it off sometimes to cool my ears down.

I will change the rating when they fix this issue latest issue.

See images for comparison.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
343 people found this helpful
|66 comments|Report abuse
on February 5, 2014
I bought these for when I have to walk and wait at the bus stop. I am usually listening podcasts with earbuds, and I was worried at first that these ear warmers would apply too much pressure to my ears. This turns out not to be the case, and I can wear earbuds (and glasses) comfortably, while keeping my ears warm and hair intact.

The ear warmers seem to block wind well, and they twist into a mini-hamburger shape that fits into my coat pocket nicely.

They are adjustable--the part that goes around the back of the head has a sort of plastic stretching mechanism. My only complaint is that it feels like the ear parts are always pulling back a little bit on my ears by trying to unstretch. This slight tightness isn't really a problem--the ear warmers stay on, but my mind often thinks that they are sliding off my head.

Overall, if you want to keep your head from getting hat hair while keeping your ears from freezing off, these ear warmers are a great buy.
29 people found this helpful
on November 18, 2016
My husband "loves" these ear warmers and I can't even count the number of them I purchased. This is the BEST brand. There are other brands that are cheaper but not the same. They do NOT stretch around the back of your head the way these do. Comfortable, warm and good value for the money.
8 people found this helpful
on December 9, 2017
Not worth the $22 being asked for them - more like $3. These are horribly cheap - there's a spiny hard plastic frame inside, and the material surrounding it is very thin. I have no idea why these have a 4.5 star rating out of almost 1600 reviews. AVOID!!!
on January 17, 2018
I bought these for my husband who has a big head (He says that it's to house all of the brains he has. I don't agree....). Nothing ever fits him! I dutifully looked through the answered questions to see if anyone else had the same problem and they did! The vendor responded that "Unless you have a head the size of a pinata, these will fit". I actually laughed out loud and added them to my card right then. Guess what - they did fit and his head is only slightly smaller than a pinata! I don't have to hear him whine about cold ears anymore! Thank you so much!!
2 people found this helpful
on December 29, 2016
I went with the more expensive, top of the line 180s hoping for the best, what I got was a pair of cheap made in China - one size does not fit all - stitching already frayed set of over priced earmuffs. Cheap China crap. Okay for kids.
If you are an adult male, you wont want these, especially if you plan to move your head. They are too small for you. Those reviews that say, hey they are a little small but just fine - bull - try working in them - you'll yank them off within 3 min.
on October 8, 2015
Pros:
1. Flexible. I can close this and put it inside my jacket pocket.
2. Sturdy. My friend's wife sat on this muff while it was in my jacket and wohhhaa it was still intact.
3. Very very Warm. I really feel warm when it is chilling cold wind out there. Earlier I used to had headache with those cold wind but no more after wearing this one.
4. Good color options available to purchase.
5. Big enough and stretchable to fit to the size. Muffs are large enough to cover all size ears.
6. Prime option is available for quick ear protections as falls are here.
7. Good design and looks good while wearing.
8. Very much light weight.

Cons:
1. Price is a bit higher.
2. It can be closed but up to certain level, It is managable size in closed position in my jacket pocket but it is still somewhat big in size.
3. It is tight enough but I fear if I run for a long distance, this will come down from ears so beaware joggers!

Overall best available ear muff in the market which can free you from those winter caps, keep your ears very very warm and still can fit inside your jacket pocket.
13 people found this helpful
on December 21, 2017
These are pretty great earmuffs. However, I do not know why they are so expensive. The materials and mechanisms are pretty cheap. Sometimes they sit odd and can be uncomfortable. For these reasons and the inflated cost I will have to knock off a star. Otherwise, I highly recommend these for active people in colder weather.
3 people found this helpful
on November 18, 2017
Returned it! What happened to this company? I remember when these were great quality and were a joy to wear - but now they just feel cheap, run smaller, and you can feel the framing. UNCOMFORTABLE!
on March 5, 2018
180 was as good a friend as you could ever have. I first got 180 when I was in college, about a decade ago. My ears were cold, and my hair was all gelled up, and he knew how to keep my ears warm without ruining the hairdo I really thought was cool at the time... apparently it's cooler now than it was when I was first doing it... I guess that's how fashion works.

I last saw 180 a little over a month ago. He was in really good shape, looked as young as the day I first got him. But when I was in Canada and the blistering cold was biting my ears, I reached into my pocket to find my ear companion and he was nowhere to be found.

It was a very sad day.

We all spent nearly a month looking for him, but he never turned up. Some say he was getting old and wanted to retire. Others say he ran off with another pair of ears... After much grieving, I wiped my tears and found the courage to buy another pair.

Thank you for ten great years, 180. I look forward to another ten more, new brown-colored 180!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.