Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 23, 2016
I purchased the same order last year 2015 and this new 2016 version is not what I expected. The ear warmer is thinner and smaller incomparison to the old one.

I would rate the 2015 version a 5 star. The ear warmer kept my ears nice and warm at 20 degrees, Michigan weather. I have not doubt it would keep it warm below 0. I'm an avid cyclist/runner and I would have to take it off sometimes to cool my ears down.

I will change the rating when they fix this issue latest issue.

See images for comparison.
review image review image review image review image review image
55 comments| 241 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 7, 2014
To my fellow Veterans. This is am awesome product. I am able to wear this with my VFW or American Legion caps. The cap still fits fine and my ears stay warm during our winter outdoor ceremonies. I ordered the dark blue and it blends in well with my Legion cap. My order was prompt and efficiently handled. It arrived in a timely manner with no problems on my end. It works great. It is a good value for the reasonable price I paid. I would highly recommend this product.
on February 27, 2017
I got caught off guard last winter and was very unprepared for the blistering winds. Thankfully, Amazon and Degrees by 180s saved the day. Within a couple of days, I had these great ear warmers. Coming from the South, I'd never really had a need for them before until I moved to the mid-atlantic. These did all that I needed them to do and are very convenient to fold up and stick in a pocket when not in use. Kept my ears nice and toasty. The expandable band in the back is also very helpful depending on the size of your head or how you want to wear them on a particular day.
Top Contributor: Chesson February 27, 2015
These are a boon to those who don't like wearing or carting hats and caps around all of the time. I work at a desk so I don't need to conserve heat as if I were working on a construction site in sub-zero weather. I just needed something to keep my hears from freezing and falling off while walking in the cold or while standing on a cold and windy subway platform. These fit the bill. They don't mess with your hair or take up a lot of room in your pocket when you take them off either. My initial impression is that these would never hold while walking. However, I've not had an issue in the month that I've owned them. I've not noticed the pressure against my ears as others have stated, but I'd probably that over the pain of having my ears freeze in a cold, stiff wind anyway. Not much more to be said except that they're great!
on March 30, 2017
Bought these for my boyfriend because he often travels to Chicago for work, and we live in NY...so the winter months can be brutal. He received many compliments on these while wearing them traveling to his meetings, even one person making the comment "those are the good brand, too!" ..they are adjustable and stay in place. These keep his ears warm without messing up his hair, too. I would say they're definitely worth it!
on January 22, 2016
These things are wonderful. They are soft, they are tight around my ears, they actually keep me warmer than I thought they would. I was looking for a replacement for a beanie because I get absolutely TERRIBLE hat hair - really, really bad - and my coworker recommended these. They are exactly what I and I'm sure many others are looking for.

One thing I was worried about - wearing them with earphones. I tend to walk around the city with them in - whether it's on my commute or just out and about - and I was worried they would be too tight and uncomfortable. Partially true. I can't speak if you have different earbuds than Apple's EarPods, but when wearing them for over half an hour under the warmers, they began to become uncomfortable. Just wanted to mention it.

Let me know your thoughts in the comments!
on September 2, 2017
The warmest way to keep your ears warm. During the winter I like to wear my wool felt ivy cap, but it leaves my ears out in the cold. I don't care too much pulling a wool knit cap down on my head, and wrapping a scarf around my ears would look silly. And this is where the behind-the-head earmuffs really come into their element. These earmuffs kept my ears very toasting, even when I traveled to Berlin, Germany, during one of their coldest winters. My brother-in-law tried them on and immediately fell in love with them, so I had the pleasure of buying him a pair also.
Highly recommended!!!
on January 21, 2015
Its snug and firm without messing my hair up. Although it feels it might break, seems to hold up just fine. Like some other reviewers said it does take some use to get used to it. If you make the band too tight, it feels like its trying to pull itself off your ear, but too loose it feels like its just slipping off. There is a sweet spot, but you got to fidget it around to find it. What else, its really warm, but it does occulde some noise. Not terrible but it definitaly cuts ambient noise by half. It does get a little bit hot if wore inside too long and you ear can get a fatiqued like wearing headphones if wearing it for hours. Overall I like the product and works as intended.

PS: It does feel a bit werid when trying to look behind me while driving, but like I said, you get used to it. Also don't recommand wearing it while driving, it does cut ambient sound down like I mentioned. Will upgrade to 5 stars if it doesn't break till end of winter which is about another 2 month.
on February 14, 2015
These are the only brand and style of earmuffs I will buy.
They keep my ears warm in the most severe winter weather
and when not in use conveniently wrap around my wrist
or sit in a coat pocket.

It is a balmy -25 today and dropping thanks to the wind plus snowing like mad along my part of Lake Erie
yet my ears were nice and warm.

What is nice about these earmuffs is they are not bulky and I wear them along with a full fleece head wrap
in cold weather such as today or well out ice-fishing. I do not like coat hoods.
on November 22, 2016
I already own one of these and they're nice for the cold weather. I bought a second pair just to have in my second coat's pocket. Would recommend for anybody looking for behind the head earmuffs. They're less intrusive than a beanie or a ski mask if you're trying to get to work with good hair.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.