Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 23, 2016
I purchased the same order last year 2015 and this new 2016 version is not what I expected. The ear warmer is thinner and smaller incomparison to the old one.

I would rate the 2015 version a 5 star. The ear warmer kept my ears nice and warm at 20 degrees, Michigan weather. I have not doubt it would keep it warm below 0. I'm an avid cyclist/runner and I would have to take it off sometimes to cool my ears down.

I will change the rating when they fix this issue latest issue.

See images for comparison.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
44 comments| 185 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 7, 2014
To my fellow Veterans. This is am awesome product. I am able to wear this with my VFW or American Legion caps. The cap still fits fine and my ears stay warm during our winter outdoor ceremonies. I ordered the dark blue and it blends in well with my Legion cap. My order was prompt and efficiently handled. It arrived in a timely manner with no problems on my end. It works great. It is a good value for the reasonable price I paid. I would highly recommend this product.
I've owned this ear warmers for about 3 months now and I'm very happy with this product!

For me, this is like the other half of my winter gear duo along with my windbreaker jacket. Even in 20 degrees weather, this solid product has kept my ears nice and toasty. I usually keep it in my car just in case I forget to bring it with me. That's how much I like this product. It's very comfortable around your ear as well. It's not too tight on your head but it's snug enough that wind won't blow in between the crack. One other nice feather is that it can fold up in a certain way that becomes pretty flat which has allowed me to carry it around in my pocket whenever I didn't need to use it. I'll definitely suggest this ear warmers to everyone.
on March 11, 2015
I bought a pair of these in D,C, in November from a street vendor. For a south Texan, D.C. in November was unbearable; it was cold with incessant wind and little sunshine. After I purchased these from the Pentagon City metro stop vendor, my last week in the Capital City was more than bearable. I spent hours on the Mall going from Smithsonian to Smithsonian. I spent hours in Arlington Cemetery as well as walking around Georgetown and the canal district.

They are easy to don, although it takes both hands to put on. Doffing these ear muffs is even easier: use one hand to pull back the 'yoke' at the back of your head, fold them using the inherent twist and collapse feature with one hand, and they easily fit in a winter coat pocket without too much bulk.

Combine these behind the head muffs with a tight weave winter cap and touch screen winter gloves, and you'll stay as warm as possible without feeling like Randy from "A Christmas Story" These have been such a great addition to my Winter wardrobe, even in South Texas. that I stuffed them in stockings for my family, albeit after the holiday season.

You won't be disappointed. And, as an added bonus for all your gotta-keep-my-coiffure-perfect friends and family members, these muffs sit on the ears, but the suspension rides on the occipital bone. If the temperatures are pleasant enough, you won't muss your hair. But the temperatures require a stocking cap, ymmv,

Highly recommended.
on February 1, 2013
Great product. Comfortable, warm, and I can fit my winter hat over them. They are black so they go with everything without standing out too much. Definitely recommended.
on February 27, 2017
I got caught off guard last winter and was very unprepared for the blistering winds. Thankfully, Amazon and Degrees by 180s saved the day. Within a couple of days, I had these great ear warmers. Coming from the South, I'd never really had a need for them before until I moved to the mid-atlantic. These did all that I needed them to do and are very convenient to fold up and stick in a pocket when not in use. Kept my ears nice and toasty. The expandable band in the back is also very helpful depending on the size of your head or how you want to wear them on a particular day.
on April 3, 2015
Needs to be larger to work properly on adults... this may be ideal for kids, but for adults, the headband portion needs to be larger, even when worn behind the head
Enthusiast: Chesson February 27, 2015
These are a boon to those who don't like wearing or carting hats and caps around all of the time. I work at a desk so I don't need to conserve heat as if I were working on a construction site in sub-zero weather. I just needed something to keep my hears from freezing and falling off while walking in the cold or while standing on a cold and windy subway platform. These fit the bill. They don't mess with your hair or take up a lot of room in your pocket when you take them off either. My initial impression is that these would never hold while walking. However, I've not had an issue in the month that I've owned them. I've not noticed the pressure against my ears as others have stated, but I'd probably that over the pain of having my ears freeze in a cold, stiff wind anyway. Not much more to be said except that they're great!
on March 30, 2017
Bought these for my boyfriend because he often travels to Chicago for work, and we live in NY...so the winter months can be brutal. He received many compliments on these while wearing them traveling to his meetings, even one person making the comment "those are the good brand, too!" ..they are adjustable and stay in place. These keep his ears warm without messing up his hair, too. I would say they're definitely worth it!
on January 22, 2016
These things are wonderful. They are soft, they are tight around my ears, they actually keep me warmer than I thought they would. I was looking for a replacement for a beanie because I get absolutely TERRIBLE hat hair - really, really bad - and my coworker recommended these. They are exactly what I and I'm sure many others are looking for.

One thing I was worried about - wearing them with earphones. I tend to walk around the city with them in - whether it's on my commute or just out and about - and I was worried they would be too tight and uncomfortable. Partially true. I can't speak if you have different earbuds than Apple's EarPods, but when wearing them for over half an hour under the warmers, they began to become uncomfortable. Just wanted to mention it.

Let me know your thoughts in the comments!