Spring Deals Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy  Echo Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop now TG18PP_gno

on November 23, 2016
I purchased the same order last year 2015 and this new 2016 version is not what I expected. The ear warmer is thinner and smaller incomparison to the old one.

I would rate the 2015 version a 5 star. The ear warmer kept my ears nice and warm at 20 degrees, Michigan weather. I have not doubt it would keep it warm below 0. I'm an avid cyclist/runner and I would have to take it off sometimes to cool my ears down.

I will change the rating when they fix this issue latest issue.

See images for comparison.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
55 comments| 338 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 5, 2014
I bought these for when I have to walk and wait at the bus stop. I am usually listening podcasts with earbuds, and I was worried at first that these ear warmers would apply too much pressure to my ears. This turns out not to be the case, and I can wear earbuds (and glasses) comfortably, while keeping my ears warm and hair intact.

The ear warmers seem to block wind well, and they twist into a mini-hamburger shape that fits into my coat pocket nicely.

They are adjustable--the part that goes around the back of the head has a sort of plastic stretching mechanism. My only complaint is that it feels like the ear parts are always pulling back a little bit on my ears by trying to unstretch. This slight tightness isn't really a problem--the ear warmers stay on, but my mind often thinks that they are sliding off my head.

Overall, if you want to keep your head from getting hat hair while keeping your ears from freezing off, these ear warmers are a great buy.
on November 18, 2016
My husband "loves" these ear warmers and I can't even count the number of them I purchased. This is the BEST brand. There are other brands that are cheaper but not the same. They do NOT stretch around the back of your head the way these do. Comfortable, warm and good value for the money.
on December 29, 2016
I went with the more expensive, top of the line 180s hoping for the best, what I got was a pair of cheap made in China - one size does not fit all - stitching already frayed set of over priced earmuffs. Cheap China crap. Okay for kids.
If you are an adult male, you wont want these, especially if you plan to move your head. They are too small for you. Those reviews that say, hey they are a little small but just fine - bull - try working in them - you'll yank them off within 3 min.
on October 8, 2015
1. Flexible. I can close this and put it inside my jacket pocket.
2. Sturdy. My friend's wife sat on this muff while it was in my jacket and wohhhaa it was still intact.
3. Very very Warm. I really feel warm when it is chilling cold wind out there. Earlier I used to had headache with those cold wind but no more after wearing this one.
4. Good color options available to purchase.
5. Big enough and stretchable to fit to the size. Muffs are large enough to cover all size ears.
6. Prime option is available for quick ear protections as falls are here.
7. Good design and looks good while wearing.
8. Very much light weight.

1. Price is a bit higher.
2. It can be closed but up to certain level, It is managable size in closed position in my jacket pocket but it is still somewhat big in size.
3. It is tight enough but I fear if I run for a long distance, this will come down from ears so beaware joggers!

Overall best available ear muff in the market which can free you from those winter caps, keep your ears very very warm and still can fit inside your jacket pocket.
on December 21, 2017
These are pretty great earmuffs. However, I do not know why they are so expensive. The materials and mechanisms are pretty cheap. Sometimes they sit odd and can be uncomfortable. For these reasons and the inflated cost I will have to knock off a star. Otherwise, I highly recommend these for active people in colder weather.
on November 1, 2013
This is the fifth pari of 180's I've purchased. I gave some away, and keep a pair in each vehicle. They wrap to a small size for storage, and are great to stuff in some nook in a car.

Ths most recent pair is, as politely as possible: crap. Theya are thinner and less well insulated and feel flimsier, while in an interesting contradiction, are also harder to unwind and get to hold their fit while being worn.

I am very disappointed in the changes - assuming, of course, that I received a 180's product.

Where all of the other pairs I purchased have "180's" embroidered on the band, these have an embossed "degrees" tag. Maybe that's a styling change? I don't know, but if these are real 180's, they're also the last pair I'll buy.
55 comments| 94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 17, 2018
I bought these for my husband who has a big head (He says that it's to house all of the brains he has. I don't agree....). Nothing ever fits him! I dutifully looked through the answered questions to see if anyone else had the same problem and they did! The vendor responded that "Unless you have a head the size of a pinata, these will fit". I actually laughed out loud and added them to my card right then. Guess what - they did fit and his head is only slightly smaller than a pinata! I don't have to hear him whine about cold ears anymore! Thank you so much!!
on March 5, 2018
180 was as good a friend as you could ever have. I first got 180 when I was in college, about a decade ago. My ears were cold, and my hair was all gelled up, and he knew how to keep my ears warm without ruining the hairdo I really thought was cool at the time... apparently it's cooler now than it was when I was first doing it... I guess that's how fashion works.

I last saw 180 a little over a month ago. He was in really good shape, looked as young as the day I first got him. But when I was in Canada and the blistering cold was biting my ears, I reached into my pocket to find my ear companion and he was nowhere to be found.

It was a very sad day.

We all spent nearly a month looking for him, but he never turned up. Some say he was getting old and wanted to retire. Others say he ran off with another pair of ears... After much grieving, I wiped my tears and found the courage to buy another pair.

Thank you for ten great years, 180. I look forward to another ten more, new brown-colored 180!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 11, 2015
I bought a pair of these in D.C. in November from a street vendor. For a south Texan, D.C. in November was unbearable; it was cold with incessant wind and little sunshine. After I purchased these from the Pentagon City metro stop vendor, my last week in the Capital City was more than bearable. I spent hours on the Mall going from Smithsonian to Smithsonian. I spent hours in Arlington Cemetery as well as walking around Georgetown and the canal district.

They are easy to don, although it takes both hands to put on. Doffing these ear muffs is even easier: use one hand to pull back the 'yoke' at the back of your head, fold them using the inherent twist and collapse feature with one hand, and they easily fit in a winter coat pocket without too much bulk.

Combine these behind the head muffs with a tight weave winter cap and touch screen winter gloves, and you'll stay as warm as possible without feeling like Randy from "A Christmas Story" These have been such a great addition to my Winter wardrobe, even in South Texas. that I stuffed them in stockings for my family, albeit after the holiday season.

You won't be disappointed. And, as an added bonus for all your gotta-keep-my-coiffure-perfect friends and family members, these muffs sit on the ears, but the suspension rides on the occipital bone. If the temperatures are pleasant enough, you won't muss your hair. But the temperatures require a stocking cap, ymmv,

Highly recommended.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.