Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Nothing More GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,529 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,576 reviews
on November 23, 2016
I purchased the same order last year 2015 and this new 2016 version is not what I expected. The ear warmer is thinner and smaller incomparison to the old one.

I would rate the 2015 version a 5 star. The ear warmer kept my ears nice and warm at 20 degrees, Michigan weather. I have not doubt it would keep it warm below 0. I'm an avid cyclist/runner and I would have to take it off sometimes to cool my ears down.

I will change the rating when they fix this issue latest issue.

See images for comparison.
review image review image review image review image review image
44 comments| 152 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 1, 2013
This is the fifth pari of 180's I've purchased. I gave some away, and keep a pair in each vehicle. They wrap to a small size for storage, and are great to stuff in some nook in a car.

Ths most recent pair is, as politely as possible: crap. Theya are thinner and less well insulated and feel flimsier, while in an interesting contradiction, are also harder to unwind and get to hold their fit while being worn.

I am very disappointed in the changes - assuming, of course, that I received a 180's product.

Where all of the other pairs I purchased have "180's" embroidered on the band, these have an embossed "degrees" tag. Maybe that's a styling change? I don't know, but if these are real 180's, they're also the last pair I'll buy.
55 comments| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 7, 2014
To my fellow Veterans. This is am awesome product. I am able to wear this with my VFW or American Legion caps. The cap still fits fine and my ears stay warm during our winter outdoor ceremonies. I ordered the dark blue and it blends in well with my Legion cap. My order was prompt and efficiently handled. It arrived in a timely manner with no problems on my end. It works great. It is a good value for the reasonable price I paid. I would highly recommend this product.
on November 18, 2016
My husband "loves" these ear warmers and I can't even count the number of them I purchased. This is the BEST brand. There are other brands that are cheaper but not the same. They do NOT stretch around the back of your head the way these do. Comfortable, warm and good value for the money.
on August 28, 2016
Very useful on cold nights. I drive for a private car service and we wear uniforms which are basically a suit and in the cold weather a wool overcoat to keep warm. I used to wear a winter cap but once I'm back in the car the hair looks like a just got out of bed. With these my ears stay warm and no messy look. If I need to I can wear a drivers cap with them that isn't as warm so I don't need to take it off in the heated car. I just whip these off the ears and put it into drive.
on December 29, 2016
I went with the more expensive, top of the line 180s hoping for the best, what I got was a pair of cheap made in China - one size does not fit all - stitching already frayed set of over priced earmuffs. Cheap China crap. Okay for kids.
If you are an adult male, you wont want these, especially if you plan to move your head. They are too small for you. Those reviews that say, hey they are a little small but just fine - bull - try working in them - you'll yank them off within 3 min.
on October 8, 2015
Pros:
1. Flexible. I can close this and put it inside my jacket pocket.
2. Sturdy. My friend's wife sat on this muff while it was in my jacket and wohhhaa it was still intact.
3. Very very Warm. I really feel warm when it is chilling cold wind out there. Earlier I used to had headache with those cold wind but no more after wearing this one.
4. Good color options available to purchase.
5. Big enough and stretchable to fit to the size. Muffs are large enough to cover all size ears.
6. Prime option is available for quick ear protections as falls are here.
7. Good design and looks good while wearing.
8. Very much light weight.

Cons:
1. Price is a bit higher.
2. It can be closed but up to certain level, It is managable size in closed position in my jacket pocket but it is still somewhat big in size.
3. It is tight enough but I fear if I run for a long distance, this will come down from ears so beaware joggers!

Overall best available ear muff in the market which can free you from those winter caps, keep your ears very very warm and still can fit inside your jacket pocket.
on February 13, 2015
Don't stay on my ears. Not the original 180's
on December 19, 2012
I've had dozens of cheaply made ones not worth the $3-5 I paid ...these, however, are worth their weight in gold ...solid metal expansion mechanism works and is highly durable ...my 1st pair is packed away somewhere here and is 2 seasons old and still working if I can only locate it... I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT!
Oct 2015: just ordered another - essential winter wear for me. Top tier product.
on February 16, 2016
I've owned this ear warmers for about 3 months now and I'm very happy with this product!

For me, this is like the other half of my winter gear duo along with my windbreaker jacket. Even in 20 degrees weather, this solid product has kept my ears nice and toasty. I usually keep it in my car just in case I forget to bring it with me. That's how much I like this product. It's very comfortable around your ear as well. It's not too tight on your head but it's snug enough that wind won't blow in between the crack. One other nice feather is that it can fold up in a certain way that becomes pretty flat which has allowed me to carry it around in my pocket whenever I didn't need to use it. I'll definitely suggest this ear warmers to everyone.