FREE Shipping on orders over $25—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Patented behind-the-head design fits comfortably
- Fabric: 97% polyester, 3% spandex
- Country of Origin: Imported
- Adjustable click-to-fit frames, Collapsible for easy storage
- Standard fit, Wind and water resistant
Customers who bought this item also bought
This extra comfortable ear warmer from Degrees by 180s is perfect for those cold winter days. Collapsible, and made of soft poly fleece exterior. Unique fabric construction balances thermal insulation ensuring wind blocking and breathability to keep you warm and dry, together it provides you with the ultimate protection in cold climates. Adjustable, click to fit design. Works with hats, helmets and glasses. collapsible poly fleece ear warmer. One size fits Most
- Package Dimensions: 5.5 x 3.7 x 2.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006U1EM66
- Item model number: 21626-001-01
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 5, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I would rate the 2015 version a 5 star. The ear warmer kept my ears nice and warm at 20 degrees, Michigan weather. I have not doubt it would keep it warm below 0. I'm an avid cyclist/runner and I would have to take it off sometimes to cool my ears down.
I will change the rating when they fix this issue latest issue.
See images for comparison.
Ths most recent pair is, as politely as possible: crap. Theya are thinner and less well insulated and feel flimsier, while in an interesting contradiction, are also harder to unwind and get to hold their fit while being worn.
I am very disappointed in the changes - assuming, of course, that I received a 180's product.
Where all of the other pairs I purchased have "180's" embroidered on the band, these have an embossed "degrees" tag. Maybe that's a styling change? I don't know, but if these are real 180's, they're also the last pair I'll buy.
If you are an adult male, you wont want these, especially if you plan to move your head. They are too small for you. Those reviews that say, hey they are a little small but just fine - bull - try working in them - you'll yank them off within 3 min.
1. Flexible. I can close this and put it inside my jacket pocket.
2. Sturdy. My friend's wife sat on this muff while it was in my jacket and wohhhaa it was still intact.
3. Very very Warm. I really feel warm when it is chilling cold wind out there. Earlier I used to had headache with those cold wind but no more after wearing this one.
4. Good color options available to purchase.
5. Big enough and stretchable to fit to the size. Muffs are large enough to cover all size ears.
6. Prime option is available for quick ear protections as falls are here.
7. Good design and looks good while wearing.
8. Very much light weight.
1. Price is a bit higher.
2. It can be closed but up to certain level, It is managable size in closed position in my jacket pocket but it is still somewhat big in size.
3. It is tight enough but I fear if I run for a long distance, this will come down from ears so beaware joggers!
Overall best available ear muff in the market which can free you from those winter caps, keep your ears very very warm and still can fit inside your jacket pocket.