Food Dehydrator, All Stainless Steel Commercial Grade 1200w for Beef Jerky, Sausage, Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs with 10 S/s Racks
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Most Powerful 1200 watt heating element and fan creates horizontal air flow Maintains even dehydrating temperatures Adjustable thermostat temperature range from 90º - 155ºF. "EXTRA LARGE" Stainless Steel Commercial/Industrial Grade "DIGITALLY CONTROLLED" 10 Tray Food & Jerky Food Dehydrator
- 10 100% STAINLESS STEEL (Not Chrome Plates) Drying Rackes with 16 Square Feet of drying area on the Racks and 3,712 Cubic Inches of drying area inside the unit!!!
- Rack design allows for thorough interior. Removable back panel houses motor and electrical components for cleaning and routine maintenance also allows for cleaning and routine maintenance.
- Digital Controls for precise temperature.
- Dimensions: 20 x 16 x 14 inches
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Herb dehydrator - Food dehydrator - Yogurt dehydrator - Vegetable dryer - Digital control Fruit dehydrator Item No.: PT-40 Material: Stainless steel Functional parts: Heating element, fan, timer, thermostat, trays, etc. Voltage: 110v Frequency: 50/60 Hz Power: 1200W Timer: 12 h Temperature: 95 - 155 ºF, adjustable Convection heating Home use Tray size: 14.4x15.75 inches, 10 trays Drying Area: 16.14 square feet. Forced hot air convection Uniform heat, equally to every tray Heat blows from back to front Even temperature Safety device equipped Stop bell, automatic temperature controller, timer, over-heat protection Easy operation and cleaning High energy efficiency Food nutrients retained Good for vegetables, fruits, fish, herbs, meats, jerky, etc. One carton one unit. Product size: W17.6 x H16.3 x D20.5 inches Net weight: 31lbs Package size: W18.75xH4919.26xD22.7 inches Gross weight: 34.32lbs
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I could not find stamps/markings on any of the components indicating they were stainless steel although by the weight the unit itself probably is. The racks look like every other regular rack I've ever seen that wasn't supposed to be stainless steel and I don't know how to tell for sure.
The latches to attach the heating component to the drying area do not hold very tightly but since it remains stationary during drying I don't see that it would be a problem.
I tested all of the buttons and they worked fine.
I decided to test with a food thermometer. I was able to squeeze all trays in even with the dent. I set it to 155 degrees and left it on about 45 minutes and it never reached over 132 degrees nearest the heating unit.
I pushed the on/off switch to turn it off with no result. The button was already broken after about 5 uses and wouldn't depress so I had to just unplug it.
Perhaps, this worked great and was damaged during transit but I can never know since the shipper made no attempt to protect my costly purchase.