4-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
MAGIC MILL PRO Food Dehydrator, 6 Stainless Steel Drying Racks, 8 Digital Preset Temperature Settings And Timer With Automatic Shutoff - Fruit Leather Trays, 2 Fine Mesh Sheets, 1 Set Ovens Mitts
|Sale:||$128.84 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$71.03 (36%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HEALTHY Enjoy the homemade easiest healthiest snacks, preserve foods, without additives, made with BPA free machine.
- FUNCTION Rear-mounted fan is designed to promote even drying without overheating, and the adjustable thermostat with automatic shutoff ensures that foods are dehydrated at their optimal temperature and crispiness
- 6 Spacious, (13" X 12") adjustable stainless steel drying racks, 2 plastic fine mesh trays,2 nonstick trays, 1 set oven mitts, to accommodate a wide variety of fruits, herbs, vegetables, and meats, great for large families, gardeners, sportsmen, outdoor hobbyists, health-conscious enthusiast
- DIGITAL THERMOSTAT & TIMER help you choose your desire temperature and time. Up to 19.5 hours dry time. Choose drying temperatures from 95º F to 158º F. Countdown timer.
- USAGE Perfect for dried fruit slices, long-lasting dried herbs, delicious beef Jerky and more. Also a perfect way to preserve foods. For a fraction the price of commercial.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item MAGIC MILL PRO Food Dehydrator, 6 Stainless Steel Drying Racks, 8 Digital Preset Temperature Settings And Timer With Automatic Shutoff - Fruit Leather Trays, 2 Fine Mesh Sheets, 1 Set Ovens Mitts
Nesco FD-75A Snackmaster Pro Food Dehydrator, White
Excalibur 3926TB Food Dehydrator, Black
Aroma Housewares Professional 6 Tray Food Dehydrator, Black
STX International STX-DEH-600W-SST-CB Stainless Steel Dehydra 10 Tray Food and Jerky Dehydrator with 40 Hour Timer PLUS a FREE All New "Dehydrating Made Easy" Cookbook on CD with over 270 Recipes!
Hamilton Beach 32100A Food Dehydrator, Gray
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Royal Kitchen||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Paradigm Alley USA||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||13.5 x 15 x 19 in||22.13 x 13.75 x 13.87 in||17 x 19 x 12.5 in||13.58 x 17.72 x 12.4 in||13.8 x 12.5 x 19 in||5.86 x 11.25 x 12.75 in|
|Item Weight||16.7 lbs||9 lbs||22 lbs||11.68 lbs||22.5 lbs||8 lbs|
|Material Type||—||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel||Plastic|
|Wattage||—||—||440 watts||300||600 watts||500|
Enjoy all your homemade dried favorites and have them last longer without spoilage
The Magic mill dehydrator is designed to serve you with all you need to have the joy of hydrate food for your health and taste
UNIQUE HEAT DISTRIBUTION – DRIES FOOD EVENLY
The machine is equipped with a 400w rear-mounted drying fan and air flow circulation technology to promote even drying without overheating, with no need to rotate the shelves.
DIGITAL SET TIMER AND TEMPERATURE
Preset adjustable thermostat and timing helps you choose your right temperature from 95°F to 158°F you can set at night before going to bed and wake up to the sweet scent of dehydrated fruits and vegetables in the morning automatic shutoff
Automatic shut off when timer is done
See through cover allow you to monitor progress
Large capacity with the 6 trays, you can have more than 6 LB of food dehydrate at once
Overheating safety protection
Drip tray collects any residue from drying process
☑ 6 stainless steel removable, height adjustable racks(13x12)
☑ 2 mesh sheet
☑ 2 nonstick sheets
☑ 1 set oven mitts
♦Dehydrator Type: Shelves
♦Air Flow: Horizontal (back to front)
♦Temperature Range: 95°F to 158°F
♦Dimensions: 12 x 17 x 19”
♦Number of Trays: 6
♦Wattage: 400-450 watts
♦Warranty: 1-year Limited
The Magic Mill dehydrator is constructed of quality materials and electronics, we stand behind our products, a 1 year limited warranty guarantees you full satisfaction
Start Enjoy your homemade dehydrated food – pick up this dehydrator today
Top customer reviews
I have owned a Nesco in one form or another for a few years now. Never had a complaint about any of them. I bought this unit based on the fact that instead of using 2 Nescos or a stack of Nesco trays a mile high. I can do just about the same amount in this one unit. I will say it is bigger than I thought. Although it uses that space very well. Being square it allows more food per tray. The stainless steel racks are easy to clean. And the fact I can remove one tray and not need to move the whole stack is awesome.
But the one thing no one has mentioned that I can find. And I think is the best part. Is the food doesn’t shrink nearly as much in size. In the Nesco a cut of food can shrink to almost half its size. Beef Jerky can become shoe strings of you’re not careful and cut it wide. Pretty much whatever size your cuts are going in. That’s what you get when you’re done. The food just dries out it doesn’t shrivel up.
If you are looking to replace, upgrade or start dehydrating. Start here. Cant miss.
Also I have seen some comments about the odd temperature settings. This is because the unit is really set for steps in Celsius. They have just converted those temps to display in Fahrenheit. See below for conversion table and it makes much more sense.
The only reason I didn't give 5 stars. Personal preference. A product has to really go far above in feature, benefits and value to get 5 stars from me.
Here's a few tips before you get started:
• Don't over-dry your meat. It's an easy thing to do because, after all, your main goal is to remove all the moisture to obtain your end product. Keep an eye out for meat getting brittle, that's a sign it has gone too long.
• Ziploc bags are the key to marinading without excess air.
• Eliminate as much fat from the outside of the cut as possible and chose a lean meat to begin with. The fat will go rancid and won't cure. Even the tastiest jerky can make you sick if you don't follow this tip carefully.
• Freezing your meat is important. After trimming the excess fat from your cut of meat, toss it in the freezer for a few hours to let it stiffen up, making your cutting process a breeze later on.
• 1 1/2 to 2 pounds flank steak
• 2/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
• 2/3 cup soy sauce
• 1 tablespoon honey (this is optional)
• 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
• 2 teaspoons onion powder
• 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
• 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
(Additional flavorings and spices may be added, try to keep all other additions under 2 Tablespoons. Garlic powder and ginger are some of our favorites to add)
1. Trim meat of excess fat. Place it in a Ziploc bag, remove excess air and freeze for 1-2 hours.
2. Remove from freezer and cut with a sharp knife with the grain. Cut into desired shapes, long strips work great, but cutting that size in half for smaller children works well too.
3. Place Ziploc bag into a bowl and turn the edges over (helps bag to stay open while you add other ingredients). Place meat and other ingredients into bag. Remove as much air as possible and seal bag. Place in refrigerator for 3-6 hours. 3 hours will yield a milder flavor while 6 hours makes it bolder and more vibrant.
4. Remove meat and pat dry with paper towels, add to dehydrator in a single layer.
5. Turn on and walk away. Check on it throughout the curing process until you've reached meaty perfection!
HINT: They keep best in an airtight container in the fridge.
We have also used it to dehydrate banana slices and kale. After a month of use, we love it even more than the day we first tried it. Every week, we find a new use for it. It dehydrates quickly; beef jerky was done in 8 hours, even the pieces on parchment paper. It helps to flip it once. Bananas and kale took about 2 hours.
It is extremely quiet. All you hear is a soft fan sound. It heats up predictably each time. To make sure the foods don't fall between the mesh trays, I recommend putting them on parchment paper. There is a fan in the back, but it blows the air across the trays, not through them.
This has become a permanent appliance in our kitchen. If you hate to waste food and love to try new things, this will become a permanent appliance in your kitchen, too!
Overall, this is a great product. I highly recommend it. This item was received at a discount in exchange for my honest review. My comments are my own and were not influenced by the seller. If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them. Please click Yes if this review was helpful to you.