Deiss PRO Citrus Zester & Cheese Grater — Parmesan Cheese Lemon, Ginger, Garlic, Nutmeg, Chocolate, Vegetables, Fruits - Razor-Sharp Stainless Steel Blade, Wide, Dishwasher Safe
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- COMFORTABLE TO USE & BUILT TO LAST The Grater-Zester has a razor-sharp stainless steel blade that won't rust and a comfortable, non-slip handle. Its unique curved sides make it extremely rigid and allow you to apply more force when it's needed.
- SAVE SPACE IN THE KITCHEN Replace your bulky, unsafe, and hard-to-clean box grater or heavy electric food processor with a single Deiss Grater-Slicer. The metal grater's teeth won't clog up the way other graters do, so it's a snap to clean. Just pass it under running water.
- IMPROVE YOUR COOKING Amaze your friends with new, restaurant-like recipes. Add strong new flavours with freshly zested ingredients without any bitter pith taste. When using the grater with hard cheeses such as parmesan, you'll get a nice pile of cheese that melts almost instantly on hot pasta.
- ZESTING & GRATING HAVE NEVER BEEN SO SIMPLE Shear the hardest cheese into grated fluff using almost no pressure. Simply zip the cutter-knife across the rinds of oranges, lemons and limes. In seconds, you can have finely grated garlic or ginger or treat yourself to a favorite dessert topped with fluffy chocolate flakes.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Raniaco Zester Stainless Steel Grater, Long Ergonomic Handle Cheese, Lemon, Ginger & Potato Zester with Plastic Cover, with Rubber Base (Black)
Microplane Zester Grater all stainless original blade for zesting citrus and grating cheese
OXO Good Grips Zester and Grater
|Sold By||Deiss Kitchenware||Prof.Chef||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Grater: Stainless Steel; Handle: Rubber; Cover: Plastic||Silver||stainless-steel|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I got an unexpected bonus with the Deiss grater. I've always had a problem with having to buy more ginger than I needed for one meal project. I solved that problem by cutting the ginger roots into tablespoon-size pieces, peeling and freezing the leftover ginger but when I needed to use the ginger again, grating a chunk of thawed ginger was very messy. I solved that problem by just grating the frozen ginger straight from the freezer. The Deiss PRO cuts through the frozen ginger like butter! That was stunning! This grater is one of the best kitchen tools I've bought in a long time!