- Brand Name: DekCell
DekCell HDMI to Component Video and Stereo Audio AV Cable
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This HDMI to Component Video + Audio AV Cable is the right choice for connecting your HDMI-equipped device to your TV.
- The component AV cable supports HD resolutions up to 1080p, provides the highest quality picture and clear sound..
- Input Connector: HDMI Male (24K Gold plated).
- Output Connector: Component Video (3 x RCA Male) and Audio (2 x RCA Male)
- Cable Length: 6ft. Conductor: Copper. Color: Black
- Cable supports 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p and 480i resolutions.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
My application is trying to connect a HDMI output signal from a Logitech Revue (Google TV) to my TV that only has component/RCA inputs. Like what other reviewers have said, there is no way a cable, without any circuitry, can convert HDMI (digital) signal to component (analog) signal. They make this cable, but it certainly cannot work, hence it had garnered all those 1-star reviews.
What you need is a converter box which houses conversion electronics to do the trick. It costs about $40, so you need to figure if it is worth the investment, or buy a new monitor/TV that has a HDMI input. HDMI to 5 RCA component AV Converter.
Lame. Due to the incompatible digital-analog signals (component is analog, HDMI is digital) there is no way this could work without some sort of conversion circuitry. Of course it *will* connect the HDMI and Component ports, they just won't work. ;)
Please save your hard earned money and look elsewhere for "magic."
COMPONENT = ANALOG
As you can see, there is NO POWER SUPPLY or CIRCUIT BOARD that would be REQUIRED to convert a digital HDMI signal into an ANALOG COMPONENT signal! DO NOT BUY! I never knew Amazon had scammers like this, and am surprised they don't have an easy option to report fake products. DO NOT BUY UNLESS YOU WANT TO WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! Don't believe any mention of "oh, it didn't work because you're using a copy-protected HDMI source".. that's total bull sh!7. It doesn't work because IT CAN'T WORK, PERIOD, WITH ANY HDMI SOURCE.
Did not work no video or sound. The last review said you need a hd tv. well mine is and still dident work.
The cable does not convert a digital signal to an analog signal. Big bummer.
Order your Jesus Hose today!
2. HDMI has 19 pins and component + audio has only 5
3. HDMI has the HDCP copy protection signal whereas there is no component equivalent
4. A cable is a passive device made up of 2 connectors, solder and wires. It cannot convert one digital signal into another analog signal.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Honestly, I thought this was a Cat O' Nine Tails.
But the coating had a pleasant enough taste.
I got this to use with the Wii system and make it HD for my TV and it didn't work out the way I planned.Published 16 months ago by Daniel Galvin
This was a scam it did not work at all, don't buy any more products from this customer.Published 17 months ago by Abdollah
This cable did not work for me. I have a LCD tv with only component video connection so I though this would be a way to connect my cable box to the tv. Read morePublished 17 months ago by RASHAWN
Can't do analog to digital with this one cable. Does not work. Want to give zero starsPublished 18 months ago by Coreyp