|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$16.99 - $33.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Del Mex brand sold exclusively on Amazon by CMFA
- Mexican Rebozo can be used as scarf, shawl, table runner, baby carrier, doula, or blanket. Made in Mexico of fine woven acrylic
- Small is 14 inches by 80 inches. This size is great as table runner or scarf.
- Regular is size 6 feet by 2.5 feet. This size is great as baby carrier or shawl
- X-large is size 9 feet by 5 feet. This size can be doubled for use with doula, or even as a throw or blanket
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Mexican rebozo has been around for generations and was originally used by women to carry their babies on their back as they worked or walked. It has since been used for so much more. Many doulas now used these in home child birth. The small is great as a table runner or as a scarf. The regular size is great to wear as a shawl or as a baby carrier whereas the x-large can be used as a throw or beach blanket. Each rebozo is woven with fine acrylic fibers with brightly colored patterns. As such, slight variations in color and pattern may occur. Item is machine washable. Made in Mexico.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B0131PHT9U
- Date first listed on Amazon: July 30, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Since the birth, I've used it on the floor for tummy time. It does snag pretty easily, so I'm unsure how I feel about it for babywearing. I plan to keep this for future pregnancies!
I've had to repair several places where the weave has slipped loose (shown in photos)
Over all, good buy if you're not planning to bear weight on the rebozo.
My only real complaint is that it gave off a ton of fuzz when I washed it. Not a huge deal but my recommendation to others is to wash it on its own, maybe just for the first few times. I've washed it only once so not sure how long it will give off excess lint in the wash but I put it though with our canvas baby carrier and a boppy cover and was stuck lint rolling for a half hour when the stuff came out of the dryer.