Alexander Del Rossa Mens Flannel Robe, Soft Cotton Bathrobe, XL Teal and Purple Plaid (A0707Q35XL)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- SAVE UP TO 35% - Buy any two items from Alexander Del Rossa and save 20% when you use code 20ANYTWO. Save 30% on 3 items when you use code ADRTHREE. Save 35% on 4 items when you use code 35FORADR.
- PRE-SHRUNK 100% COTTON FABRIC - Enjoy the comfort of this lightweight robe made from our premium 100% cotton flannel fabric. All of our cotton is pre-shrunk so that you never have to worry about your garment shrinking in the wash. Cotton is a highly sustainable and re-newable resource, meaning you can enjoy peace of mind while you lounge in this soft robe for men.
- TWO FRONT POCKETS - Each one of our classic lightweight flannel cotton robes for men feature two patch pockets in the front of the garment that are perfect to HOLD YOUR PHONE, snacks, remote, or other necessities.
- EASY TO WASH - Even though this is a 100% cotton flannel robe, it is not difficult to wash. This robe is machine washable and can be dried in the dryer on low. You can even use this robe as a smoking jacket and know that you'll be able to wash any residual smell right out, 100 percent of the time.
- GREAT AS A GIFT - A robe is one of those rare products that you didn't know you needed until you finally got one - which is why it makes the perfect birthday or Christmas gift for your dad, husband, son, or friend.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This soft flannel cotton lounge robe for men from Alexander Del Rossa is comfortable, durable, and classy. Made from a premium 100% cotton fabric, this men's robe is breathable and easy on the skin. Designed with you in mind, this classic lounge robe is perfect for lounging around the house - even when guests are present. Rich in features, we trust that this flannel robe for men will not disappoint.
- Soft 100% cotton flannel fabric
- Matching belt
- Inside tie closure
- Two front pockets
- Machine washable (see easy wash instructions below)
Premium 100% Cotton Flannel
Enjoy the comfort of flannel without the extra bulk. Our lightweight, 100% cotton flannel fabric is perfect for sleeping and lounging on cooler evenings. Soft to the touch and easy on the skin, Alexander Del Rossa flannel is the perfect fabric choice for all of your sleepwear needs.
Did you know that cotton is still one of the most eco-conscious fabrics on the market? Biodegradable. Sustainable. Renewable. Sleep easy knowing that you chose an eco-conscious option for your sleepwear needs.
A Secure Fit for Any Application
When it comes to robes, a secure closure is a must. This is why we opt for the inside tie closure in addition to the matching exterior belt. This way you have the option of a more secure fit no matter what you are doing.
Enjoy a nice cup of coffee on the patio, walk down the driveway to get the paper, or cover up as you head to the kitchen for a midnight snack. Whether you are just lounging on the couch or walking around in front of people, you can feel confident that your robe will stay closed.
This style is versitile and timeless! Enjoy this long robe for years to come without worrying about being out of style.
Classic, Full-length Design
This full-length design is incredibly versatile, making it a great addition to any sleepwear collection.
Stay Warm - Wear this piece over your pajamas for added warmth during the cooler times of year.
Stay Cool - This piece can stand alone to keep you covered yet cool during the warmer times of the year.
Stay Covered - Stay covered at home, with guests, or even for a hospital stay with this full length robe.
Find Your Size
Unsure of which size to order? Look no further. If you find yourself between sizes, we recommend going for the larger size, as most people prefer their pajamas a little looser.
SM: Chests 34-36", Waists 29-31"
MD: Chests 38-40", Waists 32-34"
LG: Chests 42-44", Waists 36-38"
XL: Chests 46-48", Waists 40-42"
2X: Chests 50-52", Waists 44-46"
3X: Chests 54-56", Waists 48-50"
Care Free Wash
Machine wash, cold
Tumble dry, low
It's that easy! We believe garment care should be as simple and mindless as possible. That's why we work hard to insure all of our sleepwear is made from durable fabrics with reliable stitching.
We are confident that this garment will hold up through your morning and evening routines, and that you will be enjoying this purchase for years to come.
- Package Dimensions: 14 x 11.6 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- ASIN: B01DCHFKPW
- Item model number: A0707Q35XL
- Date first listed on Amazon: March 23, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fabric is rather stiff out of the bag. Washing might help here, but I prefer woven flannels because they are always softer to the touch than printed cotton. Other than that, robe is fine. Fit and finish are good, length is good.
Overall OK, but not quite what I hoped for. Now I have to decide if this is going back or not. Hmmmm...
As to size, I am 5/7" and the robe (size large; I like them roomy) falls just to my ankles, which is the way I like it. And that is unusual in a man's robe; most men's robes are designed for calf length, as if only women get their legs cold in the winter. So that is another great advantage of this robe.
I have several Del Rossa robes, for winter and for summer, and they are all first rate. (And no I do NOT work for the Del Rossa company!)
It fits fine, but it's a little higher on my legs than I would have preferred. It's about a foot from the ground. I do recognize that this is kind of standard for robes, but I thought I would just mention that. I'm 6 feet. Medium leaves a foot off the ground.
It feels very nice and warm, but I wish it were slightly more thick. It's a fantastic robe if you've already got pajamas or sweatpants on, but if you plan on wearing your robe around naked and you don't live in a tropical paradise, I would look elsewhere.
All in all, had it not been for the open seam (which my wife repaired), I would say that this robe generally reflects its modest price.