Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 422 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 443 reviews
on April 6, 2011
I purchased this robe for use with the hot tub at the family cabin on Hood Canal in WA. Using the hot tub in winter is great fun but the move from the warm cabin to the tub can be quite 'bracing'. This robe not only makes the trip nice and warm, it also makes the trip back nice, warm and less drippy.

The robe wicks in a reasonable amount of water (it's not a bath towel though) so when you jump out of the tub you can give yourself a quick rub down with the towel and before you get too chilly you can throw the robe on and it'll help you dry off a bit.

They're certainly cut on the larger size so if you normally look at something and say "I normally wear 2XL so I'll grab 3XL here" I'd suggest that you can get away with just the 2XL.
on December 10, 2011
I purchased 7 of these as Christmas gifts for family, my boyfriend and myself (4 men's and 3 women's). The seller was excellent in responding to all of my questions and concerns promptly and with care. They were also very honest and refunded a great deal of my shipping charge as it was excessive with everything being shipped out at the same time. I was so impressed with that because I never even inquired about combined shipping for a large order.

These robes are excellent quality. Very thick, fluffy and soft. The jewel tone colors are rich and attractive and the black and grey are very sharp too (I purchased one of every color in the men's selection). I'm already enjoying mine and I'm proud to give these as a gift to my loved ones. I think they'll really enjoy them.

As for sizing, I ordered all 7 in Small/Medium after reading the reviews that said they run large. These will fit everyone in my family ranging from an Xsmall to Large and ranging from 5'3" to 6' in height between men and women.

Overall, this was an excellent find.
on November 25, 2014
I wanted a robe but was too indecisive to choose just one. Rather, I chose 3 of the highest rated on Amazon and compared them to see which would be the best fit for myself and m'lady. I am age 28, 5'10, 210, broader than most men; she is 5'3, 130, petite frame. I purchased the following three robes, each in our preferred color choices of steel/gray or dark gray. My personal preferences lean toward something with a little more absorbency, something that would be ideal after a pool/spa/shower, so my reviews may be a little biased. Below is a brief overview of each option:

1. Noble Mount Men's Premium Coral Fleece Plush Spa/Bath Robe - Dark Gray, Size Large/XL

- Beautiful package and presentation, comes in a great gift box. Really plush, velvety-velour type material. Nice, thick lapels and cuffs with belt and pockets. Perfect fit, really comfortable, only downside is that the material just isn't super absorbent. Otherwise really great and excellent value.

2. Del Rossa Men's Classic Fleece Hooded Bathrobe Robe - Steel Grey, Size Large/XL

- Nice material, fleece-like and very warm, actually too warm for my preferences. This thing just traps in the heat like my north face jacket, and is probably made from the same material. The hood is a great touch, although I prefer to fold it down and use as a big plush neck pillow. Nice belt and big pockets, also a great fit in terms length and arm length. My girlfriend likes this one best for the warmth and texture of the material. Perfect for while she's doing her hair or makeup. Personally my least favorite of the 3, mainly because of the completely non-absorbent material and the extreme heat trapping ability of the fabric.

3. Turkishtowels Mens and Womens Original Terry Shawl Turkish Bathrobe - Steel, Size Large/XL

- This was the robe I was looking for, just picked the wrong size. Large/XL was way too long, exchanged it for the OSFM and it's perfect. Nice, absorbent terrycloth like material, exactly what a bathrobe should feel like. Heavy and warm, perfect for after a shower. Super soft and comfortable for lounging. Biggest downside here is the price. More than I wanted to spend but ultimately satisfied with the purchase. We'll see how they hold up over time, after washing, etc.
on September 6, 2015
Excellent quality robe. However.......their sizes are way too big! I'm a big guy and wanted a robe that would wrap around me and not be snug or pull. Well.....this one is obscenely big. I'm 300 lbs and two people could fit in this thing. Super soft, very generous in length as it almost touches the floor. (I'm 5' 11"). The material, stitching, and workmanship is very, very good. However, their sizing is way, way off. Not just a little off, but off by almost double! Seriously, I can wrap each side of this robe around me until the edges meet in the middle of my back. Very long arms which can be easily rolled into a cuff and they stay there. Overall I really like this robe, it is just insanely large in fit. If you are looking for something to wear around the house with the family, then OK, but it is so large, you'd never want to be seen in it if you had company visiting. So....my advice is to order at least 2 sizes (yes, really two sizes) smaller than what you think you will take and go from there. Do that, and I think you will be very happy with your decision to pick up this robe. It really is great quality.
on October 27, 2012
My wife and I ordered two Del Rossa Fleece hooded Bathrobes to use with our hot tub during cooler weather. For this purpose they work great they keep us warm while going out and coming in from our spa. When compared to the heavy terry cloth robe I was using I find that while the fleece robes do not wick quite as much water away from your body on the way back to the house they do keep you much warmer, and the hood is a big plus. As others have written these robes are cut over size but that is a real plus when you are trying to put it on over a wet body. For non hot tub use like lounging around watching TV I find that these robes keep you very warm. It almost as if they have a heater built into them.

But here is some advise for those of you who might order these robes. My wife ordered a woman's Navy Blue Large XL size for $49.99 and I ordered the Men's Navy Blue Large XL size for $59.99. While the Amazon order form indicated different stock code numbers when the robes arrived they were packed in exactly the same Del Rossa packaging with exactly the same product number. In other words they were exactly the same robe in Large XL size and we could not tell which one was the woman's and which was the man's. So if you are interested in these robes for a man order the woman size and save yourself $10 and a $1 or so shipping costs.
on January 5, 2011
This robe is freakin amazing! Its amazingly warm and soft and perfect for the cold winters up here in MN! The sizes do run a little big...I ordered a small/medium and its a little big which is great. I'm usually a large size for tops and pants so I was worried it would be small, but it fits perfectly (i like stuff a little big)! I would recommend this robe to anyone who wants to stay warm and cozy all winter.
on May 7, 2014
This things is fleecy and soft and the cat and I both love it. Cat loves it so much we have to bribe him off of it, and that's saying something, since he is a picky Siamese who normally only likes my things because I wear soft AND I smell so much better than daddy does. My husband, who is relatively heavy on the "guyish"—meaning, he doesn't really frill up very much, and tends to deprive himself of comforts so he won't feel sissy-ish—really likes this thing. In the winter, he wears it over clothes when he's in the house. Granted, we have an old house and it gets pretty cold, but still. The hood is the best part, apparently, according to him. If you're a guy and like warm and soft but not "girly", this is something you will enjoy. If you are getting this for your guy, same thing. It looks goofier in the picture than it does in real life. Not sure why. In real life, this thing looks sort of classy if you get the right size—DO MEASURE HIM FIRST! Since it cinches, you can get it bigger in size and you will get a longer length with the bigger size too (don't go much more than 1 size larger though or it will swallow him). Incidentally, this isn't one of those wear-right-out-of-the-bath robes (unless you're already dry). If you want a drying robe, go for terry cloth. This robe is to be warmed by/in, and it certainly does that, as well as being soft and comfy.
on February 5, 2015
I bought this for my boyfriend, he had wanted a robe for ages. I was expecting of a "thanks, babe," but he was FLOORED by this robe's awesomeness. Frankly, I am too. I have multiple robes, but I end up wearing this one when he's not home. I'm entertaining the idea of buying one for myself. Not an absorbent robe, but definitely the softest, warmest robe I've ever felt. Love it!
on November 2, 2012
I am 6'3' and 190lbs. I bought this robe in L/XL size. Very generous size, lot of room for someone my height but bigger. It is very warm as expected from polyester fleece. It is also very comfy. However make no mistake, because it is not cotton so it does not absorb moisture as well. If you want to use it to lounge for a while after hot shower you might be disappointed as you may realize it is to hot and now you are sweating. Since I don't do that my expectations were completely met. It is great for quick "get your act together" after shower during winter moths. It is great in the morning out of bed before you really start getting ready. Hood helps if you need to come outside for a moment. It is very well made and has right thickness. It is not to thick but not flimsy, just right. The loop to hang the robe seems very solid/robust. It is thick/wide and seems to be very well attached. I looked at "similar" product at Kohl's today @ $75 and just shook my head. I would by again and recommend to anybody.
on December 10, 2014
I am pretty large guy, 6' and 230# But this item is huge on me. I could wrap it around me nearly twice and the sleeves are very long. If you are 6' 6" and play for the NFL, it will be just right. The second problem is that I wanted a night robe to cruise the house to check out kids and dogs. And what I wanted was a robe that held some shape, so I could grab it and put it on. This is not really a robe like that. It is more like one of those velour throws you might cover your legs with during a night of home movies. If I had not washed it first I would have returned it. Silly me.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.