Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Del Rossa Men's Flannel Robe, Soft Cotton Bathrobe, Large Blue and White Plaid (A0707P27LG)
Amazon Vehicles Celebrity Picks 2016 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Subscribe & Save Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Sting Sports Collectibles

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on December 27, 2012
I like this product overall. My husband is 6'4" and it fits him really well (ordered a large). The sleeves are the biggest problem for him because they are a lot of times short but it fit well and to my delight the sleeves were long enough.
If there is one con is that the robe looks thicker/heavier in the picture which is a bit misleading. It's actually much thinner, a bit thicker than a tshirt.
on January 26, 2016
It is a nice robe, well made. I bought it as a present for my husband and he likes it. The robe fits perfectly (my husband is 5.3 tall, robe's size is L)The fabric is thin and it is fine for us because we live in Florida))) I have washed it once and it still looks fine - no cotton pellets.
on December 2, 2013
I really like the robe and the fit. The belt is a little short, though. Not quite long enough to tie a good knot - sometimes it'll come undone. I've switched to using an old belt from another robe.
on March 16, 2015
I've been looking for a lighter weight flannel robe and glad I bought it. Men's robes are roomier and longer in length. Glad I bought this. Its very comfortable and washes up nicely. Its soft to begin with but gets softer with each washing.
on November 30, 2014
I bought this flannel robe for myself! I am tall and usually buy a man's robe in large. This one is so well made, great color and at 5'8", it fits just like the picture, nice and long, soft and cozy. My husband wants one now :-)
on February 18, 2016
The fabric is nice and soft but the belt bits very high, slightly under the man-boob not like shown in the picture. Fits more like a ladies robe.
on December 26, 2013
Love it, does not like the straps on the inside though. Might cut them off. And it arrived in time for Christmas too, which was great!
on January 15, 2013
I ordered two for my sons. They both love it and like to wear it. It is soft, warm, light, and made of very good material.
on January 13, 2013
My husband loves this robe. It looks great, is very comfortable (high quality flannel), and fits well. A great product.
on August 30, 2015
Very nice robe. Comfortable and not too light or heavy. Am happy with it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.