We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Microfiber, microfleece bath robe for women by Alexander Del Rossa
- Wrap yourself in the luxuriously soft feel of this wonderful fleece bathrobe, perfect for the colder months of the year
- This robe features 3/4 length, front pockets, double belt loops, and a shawl collar
- Curl up in this toasty robe with a good book and a nice hot cocoa on cold wintry days
- See the product description (further down the page) for size guidelines and simple washing instructions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Microfleece shawl collar bathrobe for women from Alexander Del Rossa. This robe features thick 15 ounce polar fleece fabric, is extremely soft and lightweight, yet has high insulating ability. Robe features wrap around waist tie and double belt loops for a custom fit. Two front pockets and a shawl collar make for a comfortable fit. Inactive dyes used (chemical free).
Wash in cool water with like colors. Dry on low heat only.
Small/Medium: Will fit Chests 34-40 inches, Robe length 48 inches
Large/XL: Will fit Chests 42-48 inches, Robe length 48 inches
XXL/2XL: Will fit Chests 48-52 inches, Robe length 57 inches
3XL-4XL: Will fit Chests 54-60 inches, Robe length 58 inches
- Package Dimensions: 15.5 x 13.5 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
- ASIN: B00CH4OZKI
- Item model number: A0114WCT4X
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 22, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
It is generously sized, but you won't feel as if you are "drowning" in it. It is comfortably warm. I am 5' 10" and wear a size 10/12. I purchased the L/XL size and am happy with the fit. The length is mid-calf. I would prefer a longer length, but the robe is so good in all other respects, I would buy it again. One definite plus for taller women--the sleeve length is great! You will even be able to turn back the sleeves for a "cuff" effect if you'd like. The sleeves are set in and a nice width--these are not the "kimono" style sleeves which I personally find annoying (they just get in the way!).
The purple/violet color option is very lush--a deep violet hue--neither too garish nor too dark.
It's definitely a keeper! But if you want a floor-length robe, take your height into consideration. It will not be ankle length on taller women.
Excellent value; shows every indication that it will last for years. Washes and dries without pilling or excessive dryer lint.
You'll love it too!
I think this robe is meant for taller people but I don't mind the pockets being a little low & I like that it has two instead of just one. Also, with two belt loops to choose from it works out fine! 100% polyester, soft & plush & lightweight. This is sooo comfortable and made well. Should last a good while, just be sure to wash/dry on gentle cycles. Would have liked dark colors to choose from & inner lining or double layer all around (like the collar & hems are) but still happy with this purchase! :)