|Fits as expected||
|Sale:||$29.99 - $35.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- RISK FREE GUARANTEE - We know that one of the biggest drawbacks to buying clothes online is the fact that you can't try the product in person - that is why we absorb that risk for you. Order this soft pajama set now and if you are not completely satisfied, you can send it back, no questions asked. Enjoy the freedom of shopping from your couch (in your pajamas, next time!)
- PRE-SHRUNK 100% COTTON FABRIC - Enjoy the comfort of this lightweight flannel pj set for women made from our premium 100% cotton flannel fabric. All of our cotton is pre-shrunk so that you never have to worry about your garment shrinking in the wash.
- FULL BUTTON FRONT TOP - This soft pajama set features a full button down top that is easy to get on and off. This great feature also makes this pajama set perfect for nursing your newborn because you can easily open and close it to suit your needs.
- ELASTIC WAIST - These pj bottoms feature an elastic waist to make relaxing as comfortable as possible. Even if you are staying at the hospital or recovering from surgery, you can trust that the elastic on these pants is secure enough to hold your pants up without digging into your skin.
- GREAT AS A GIFT - A pajama set is one of those rare timeless products that is always appreciated as a gift - which is why it makes the perfect present for your mom, wife, sister, or friend. While few people may think to buy pajamas for themselves, everyone uses them on a daily basis. Give this pajama set as a thoughtful gift for your loved one's next birthday or for Christmas.
Customers who bought this item also bought
This soft flannel cotton pajama set for women from Alexander Del Rossa is comfortable, durable, and classy. Made from a premium 100% cotton fabric, these women's two piece pajamas are breathable and easy on the skin. Designed with you in mind, this classic set is perfect for lounging around the house - even when guests are present. Rich in features, we trust that this flannel pajama set for women will not disappoint.
- Soft 100% cotton flannel fabric
- Button up, long sleeved top
- Elastic waistband for a relaxed fit
- Classic design
- Machine washable (see easy wash instructions below)
Lightweight, 100% Cotton Flannel
Enjoy the comfort of flannel without the extra bulk. Our lightweight, 100% cotton flannel fabric is perfect for sleeping and lounging on cooler evenings. Soft to the touch and easy on the skin, Alexander Del Rossa flannel is the perfect fabric choice for all of your sleepwear needs.
Did you know that cotton is still one of the most eco concious fabrics on the market? Biodegradable. Sustainable. Renewable. Sleep easy knowing that you chose an eco concious option for your sleepwear needs.
Full Button-front Top
When it comes to pajama tops, nothing is more practical or versatile than a full button front - trust us!
- Keep your hair in place and your make-up smudge-free
- Enjoy modest lounging without sacrificing style
- Stay warm while you nurse by combating the dredded belly draft
- Best of all - this style is timeless! Enjoy this pajama top for years to come without worryinig about being out of style.
Elastic Waist and Drawstring
Let's face it - we all have different preferences when it comes to how our pajamas fit. Some like it loose, other's like it tight. That's why the go-to style for pajama bottoms is the elastic waist with a drawstring tie. The elastic waist helps the bottoms to loosely hug the hips, while the adjustable drawstring allows you to pull the bottoms as tightly as you like - ensuring a perfect, custom fit every time.
You never have to worry about how your pajama bottoms will fit when you choose a pair with an elastic waist and drawstring.
Find Your Size
Unsure of which size to order? Look no further. If you find yourself between sizes, we recommend going for the larger size, as most people prefer their pajamas a little looser.
SM: Chests 32-34", Waists 24-26"
MD: Chests 34-36", Waists 26-28"
LG: Chests 36-38", Waists 28-30"
XL: Chests 40-42", Waists 30-32"
2X: Chests 46-50", Waists 40-44"
3X: Chests 50-54", Waists 44-48"
4X: Chests 54-58", Waists 50-54"
Care Free Wash
Machine wash, cold
Tumble dry, low
It's that easy! We believe garment care should be as simple and mindless as possible. That's why we work hard to insure all of our sleepwear is made from durable fabrics with reliable stitching.
We are confident that this garment will hold up through your morning and evening routines, and that you will be enjoying this purchase for years to come.
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00C3NWPR8
- Item model number: A0509-TS
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 29, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Being post-menopausal, I've packed on pounds and have much less tolerance for cold, so I was looking for pajamas that were warm and comfortable and reasonably attractive. When the package arrived, it was from Florida! "What does anyone in Florida know about cold weather?" was my first thought. I hope that's not an omen of some sort. :-)
No offense, Floridians. I wish I was there. You're lucky.
I hate to say it, but I actually ordered these by mistake. I went with these originally, found another brand that I wanted to try, and removed the "wrong" one from my cart. This was a great mistake. All mistakes should turn out like this.
I tried them on before washing and they fit great. I'm now a size 16 and the extra large fit comfortably, but there is not a lot of room to "grow", if you know what I mean.
If you're an 18 you might want to go up a size. This is particularly true if you carry extra weight in the stomach area. The top has a very slight taper to the waist. The bust is fairly generous, but if you're super large, you might want to go up a size. My bra size is 40C and this fits well, with a good amount of ease and no tightness. It could accommodate a larger bra size - at least one and perhaps two sizes larger.
While the pants have quite a bit of "give" in the waist, the shirt would probably button a bit tight at the waist if that's where you keep your excess weight. The extra large would probably also be comfortable and not too baggy for a typical size 14, IMO. I would say they run slightly small on the typical sizing, but are a bit more generous than the sizing chart indicates. If you're on the threshold, go up a size. Generally speaking, the extra large is good for 14-16; go up a size for 18.
I'm about 5'4" and, when standing, I'm not tripping over the bottom of the leg. The little bit of excess length settles on the foot without going under the heel of the foot. If you're 5'7"-ish or taller they might be a little short on you. These are straight-legged pants, not tapered and not flared. They have a comfortable cut in the waist, hips, and legs - no binding. The waist sits at the natural waistline, but there is no droopy crotch, thank heavens. So the rise is good - not long, but not so short that it binds.
The pajamas were washed in cold water on a wash-and-wear cycle with regular detergent, and dried on regular cycle (I don't pamper "normal" clothing) and there was no shrinkage. They washed well - no fuzzballs, no pilling (although most flannel will pill eventually).
The best part? They are cute and kept me very warm. I didn't even need the extra blanket that I normally use at night. So don't let the fact that they are not as thick as armor throw you off. They are NOT thin - the quality is good - and they will keep you warm, but they are not suitable for outdoor use on a cold, blustery, northern winter day. If you want to wear them outdoors under those circumstances, for a quick morning walk of the dog or standing on an open porch while your kids waiting for the school bus, then you might want to look for really thick flannel unless you're willing to put on a coat or jacket (or heavy robe).
The material itself is of good quality and is soft without being wimpy. It is also not stiff and scratchy. Very comfortable.
There is a good variety of patterns and colors in this line. The shipping was super-quick...the package arrived 2 days after ordered.
I'm thinking of getting another set for myself, and am buying some for my daughters as Christmas presents.
I know this might be over-descriptive, but I think most people would like to have a better idea of these things when they are shopping on-line. Cheers.
Price: Excellent! Good quality Flannel PJ's can be upwards of $50-60. Great deal here.
Material: Flannel is a good quality mid-weight flannel. Warm enough for deep winter, but also comfortable enough to wear in the fall. This is not a cheap flannel; I've seen plenty of those over the years.
Shrinkage: I've had 2 pairs of flannel PJ's shrink beyond wearing after a couple washes. I end up with pants that are capri-length & top showing midriff. Since flannel is so prone to shrinkage, I prefer a small bit of extra room and these are comfortably so. I've only washed these once so far and I see very little shrinkage. The perfect amount of spare room.
Size: As another poster commented, I've seen a trend for womens pj's to be very short in the top. Personally, I hate waking up in bed with a cold midriff. These have a nice length for my standard size torso. (To someone especially short-waisted, they may run too long)
Two Thumbs up from me! I'm going to get a pair for my mom for Christmas as well.
The quality is decent, and they're comfortable enough, but I'd only recommend them if your body shape allows you to size down two sizes.
Oh, and the patterns are all kinda ugly.