|Fits as expected||
- 100% cotton
- SAVE UP TO 35% - Buy any two items from Alexander Del Rossa and save 20% when you use code 20ANYTWO. Save 30% on 3 items when you use code ADRTHREE. Save 35% on 4 items when you use code 35FORADR.
- PRE-SHRUNK 100% COTTON FABRIC - Enjoy the comfort of this lightweight flannel pj set for women made from our premium 100% cotton flannel fabric. All of our cotton is pre-shrunk so that you never have to worry about your garment shrinking in the wash.
- FULL BUTTON FRONT TOP - This soft pajama set features a full button down top that is easy to get on and off. This great feature also makes this pajama set perfect for nursing your newborn because you can easily open and close it to suit your needs.
- ELASTIC WAIST - These pj bottoms feature an elastic waist to make relaxing as comfortable as possible. Even if you are staying at the hospital or recovering from surgery, you can trust that the elastic on these pants is secure enough to hold your pants up without digging into your skin.
- GREAT AS A GIFT - A pajama set is one of those warm familiar products that is always appreciated as a gift - which is why it makes the perfect present for your mom, wife, sister, or friend. While most people may think to buy pajamas for themselves, everyone uses them on a daily basis. Give this pajama set as a thoughtful gift for your loved one's next birthday or for Christmas.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
- Save 35% each on Qualifying items offered by Alexander Del Rossa when you purchase 4 or more. Enter code 35FORADR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% each on Qualifying items offered by Alexander Del Rossa when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code ADRTHREE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% each on Qualifying items offered by Alexander Del Rossa when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code 20ANYTWO at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This soft flannel cotton pajama set for women from Alexander Del Rossa is comfortable, durable, and classy. Made from a premium 100% cotton fabric, these women's two piece pajamas are breathable and easy on the skin. Designed with you in mind, this classic set is perfect for lounging around the house - even when guests are present. Rich in features, we trust that this flannel pajama set for women will not disappoint.
- Soft 100% cotton flannel fabric
- Button up, long sleeved top
- Elastic waistband for a relaxed fit
- Classic design
- Machine washable (see easy wash instructions below)
Lightweight, 100% Cotton Flannel
Enjoy the comfort of flannel without the extra bulk. Our lightweight, 100% cotton flannel fabric is perfect for sleeping and lounging on cooler evenings. Soft to the touch and easy on the skin, Alexander Del Rossa flannel is the perfect fabric choice for all of your sleepwear needs.
Did you know that cotton is still one of the most eco concious fabrics on the market? Biodegradable. Sustainable. Renewable. Sleep easy knowing that you chose an eco concious option for your sleepwear needs.
Full Button-front Top
When it comes to pajama tops, nothing is more practical or versatile than a full button front - trust us!
- Keep your hair in place and your make-up smudge-free
- Enjoy modest lounging without sacrificing style
- Stay warm while you nurse by combating the dredded belly draft
- Best of all - this style is timeless! Enjoy this pajama top for years to come without worryinig about being out of style.
Elastic Waist and Drawstring
Let's face it - we all have different preferences when it comes to how our pajamas fit. Some like it loose, other's like it tight. That's why the go-to style for pajama bottoms is the elastic waist with a drawstring tie. The elastic waist helps the bottoms to loosely hug the hips, while the adjustable drawstring allows you to pull the bottoms as tightly as you like - ensuring a perfect, custom fit every time.
You never have to worry about how your pajama bottoms will fit when you choose a pair with an elastic waist and drawstring.
Find Your Size
Unsure of which size to order? Look no further. If you find yourself between sizes, we recommend going for the larger size, as most people prefer their pajamas a little looser.
SM: Chests 32-34", Waists 24-26"
MD: Chests 34-36", Waists 26-28"
LG: Chests 36-38", Waists 28-30"
XL: Chests 40-42", Waists 30-32"
2X: Chests 46-50", Waists 40-44"
3X: Chests 50-54", Waists 44-48"
4X: Chests 54-58", Waists 50-54"
Care Free Wash
Machine wash, cold
Tumble dry, low
It's that easy! We believe garment care should be as simple and mindless as possible. That's why we work hard to insure all of our sleepwear is made from durable fabrics with reliable stitching.
We are confident that this garment will hold up through your morning and evening routines, and that you will be enjoying this purchase for years to come.
- Shipping Weight: 1.56 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07C115CLN
- Item model number: A0509-TS
- Date first listed on Amazon: March 29, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The quality is decent, and they're comfortable enough, but I'd only recommend them if your body shape allows you to size down two sizes.
Oh, and the patterns are all kinda ugly.
The one thing that disappointed me is that the drawstring doesn't go all the way around the waist, but consists of two pieces that are sewn in at the sides. And they're not sewn in well, because the first time I washed them, one of the drawstrings fell off in the wash. I can re-sew it, but it's just disappointing that they weren't better constructed.
Which is why when these pajamas went on a great "Lightning Deal" sale around Black Friday, I knew I had to get a pair.
But unfortunately, because I'm oveweight right now, I have to wear "Plus-Size" clothes, but yet, by the same token, I'm also pretty short (5 foot 1 inch) so many of the clothes that fit comfortably width-wise, are too big & long, length-wise. So its really hard trying to find clothes that fit, and look good.
I don't know why a majority of the "plus size" clothes I've seen look so garish/tacky/ugly!
Don't fashion designers & clothing manufacturers realize that those of us who happen to be fatter (especially since sometimes, one's excess size [as in my case, where a massive amount of weight was gained as the result of side effects of certain medications] is due through no fault of our own!) do NOT want to wear gaudy prints and other vomit-inducing clothes that comprise most of the "plus-size" category? Just because we happen to be bigger-sized does NOT mean that we don't want to be able to also wear the same pretty, elegant and/or cute clothes that the "Barbie and Ken's" of the world wear -- pajamas with the same fun, whimsical prints (like coffee cups, or sock monkeys, or rubber ducks, or penguins) or popular cartoon characters (Tweety, Disney, Hello Kitty, Betty Boop, etc.) or cute jeans, flattering dresses or whatever else! Even though the obesity epidemic these days is definitely NOT a good thing, because of all its long-term health damage, and should NOT be encouraged, by the same token, its high time that clothing manufacturers started thinking about their customer base/demographics, and the fact that people come in all shapes and sizes, and with the increase in people's sizes (again, NOT a good thing, but a current fact) they need to start making the same clothes for plus sizes in the same pretty patterns/prints, colors, fabrics, styles and designs as they do for regular size clothes.
In any case, because AFAIK at the time the only patterns available in stock, in my size were animal prints (which I hate) or a Purple & Blue Paisley pattern, I got the Paisley pattern. I really wanted to get the coffee-cup print (the Turquoise Latté, to be specific), but it was only available in a Small and I'm currently between a plus-size 1X and 2X! :(
Even before I bought these pajamas, I could see that the pattern was pretty garish, and loud, but at that sale price I figured it was worth it. However when I actually got the PJs in the mail, I have to admit I was very disappointed with how gaudy/tacky it actually was. Even though it seemed to be very warm (on a few occasions, when I'd fall asleep wearing something else, or wear something else to bed, and wake up unexpectedly due to shivering, and I'd change into these PJs, I'd sleep warmly the rest of the night) the print is so garish, that I don't want anyone else seeing me in it, and have only worn it in my bedroom when I've gone to bed for the night, or am otherwise alone.
With that said, the ugly pattern aside, these are GREAT pajamas.
These Del Rossa Women's 100% Cotton Lightweight Flannel Pj Set are very soft, and very warm, and even though I'm between sizes right now, it still fits pretty well. Both the arms and legs are somewhat long, but not enough to bother with hemming them -- and being too short (when it comes to plus-size clothes) and too fat (when it comes to petite length clothes) that will probably continue to be a problem until I lose enough weight to fit the width of petite-length clothes. Fortunately soon after buying these pajamas, I also got a couple pairs of cute flannel pajamas really cheap, so now I'm pretty set with pajamas for the next couple sizes, and will mainly use these PJs only on especially cold nights when/if the other pajamas aren't warm enough.
So if you're either lucky enough to be a "regular" size, and/or you like, or are unconcerned about (or can overlook the ugliness of) the prints/patterns for the plus sizes then get these pajamas. Because aside from my displeasure with the print/pattern, these are wonderful pajamas and I LOVE them!!!