|Fits as expected||
$39.99 - $44.99
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
want your robe to fit just right.
- SAVE UP TO 35% - Buy any two items from Alexander Del Rossa and save 20% when you use code 20ANYTWO. Save 30% on 3 items when you use code ADRTHREE. Save 35% on 4 items when you use code 35FORADR.
- PLUSH MICROFIBER FLEECE ROBE - This premium 100% polyester long haired fleece robe for women is warm, soft, and fuzzy. Put on your slippers and wrap up in this furry microfleece house coat to lounge and relax after a long day. Great for fall, winter, or even spring.
- TWO LARGE POCKETS - There is nothing worse than lounging around the house and having to carry your things in your hands everywhere you go. Once you put on this long, warm bathrobe for women you'll enjoy the convenience of the two large pockets, able to HOLD YOUR CELL PHONE, remote, snacks, or other necessities. These pockets are also great for keeping your hands warm.
- EASY TO WASH - Even though this is a luxurious robe, it is not difficult to wash. This robe is machine washable and can be dried in the dryer on low. Thanks to this great feature, this robe is perfect in your guest bathroom. Your house guests will feel like they are in a 5-star hotel when they see this hanging next to their bath towels.
- GREAT AS A GIFT - A bathrobe is one of those warm familiar products that you didn't know you needed until you finally got one - which is why it makes the perfect birthday or Christmas gift for your mom, wife, daughter, or friend.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This long-haired microfleece bathrobe from Alexander Del Rossa is a women's ideal everyday robe. Whether you are fresh out of the shower or snuggling up by the fire with your favorite book, this robe will not disappoint. Super soft microfiber fabric has a high insulating ability and is lightweight, making this robe both warm and comfortable. This bathrobe features a wrap around waist tie and double belt loops for a custom fit. Two large front pockets and water absorbancy make this robe both stylish and practical. Inactive dyes used (chemical free) in production of this robe.
Small/Medium: Will fit Chests 32-37 inches, Robe length 46 inches
Large/XL: Will fit Chests 38-42 inches, Robe length 48 inches
1X/2X: Will fit Chests 42-46 inches, Robe length 50 inches
3X-4X: Will fit Chests 48-54 inches, Robe length 52 inches
Wash in cool water with like colors. Dry on low heat only.
- Shipping Weight: 2.56 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07C235D5F
- Item model number: A0302
- Date first listed on Amazon: November 26, 2009
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I still wear the damn thing though, because it cost a bit, and I threw my old plush robe away when I got this one. To my regret, as my old plush robe was still sleekly fluffy after hundreds of washings over the years.
DO NOT GET THIS ROBE. Honest, there are fleece robes out there that will last more than a month or two before looking decades old.
The sizing changed from 3 years ago. The 3-4X is absolutely HUGE. Maybe the 3-4X robe I bought before had the wrong size tags sewn in. I don't know. I bought one, then bought 2 more as gifts back then. When I bought the same size this time, 3-4X, I just swim in it, and I'm 205 LBS, 5'8." Take your measurements, and those of the robe you want to replace to ensure that you get close to the size you want. Then BUY THIS ROBE! *smile*
Now be aware that because this robe IS long napped, and not as dense as a more closely-woven fabric, which is what makes it so lightweight, the nap will pack down in the elbows and seat after a few months. This will not affect it's warmth or, hopefully, your love of it.
I can tell you a...um...trick to double the lifespan, if you don't drop $50 on a robe every year. I'm a penny pincher, and I make things last when possible, so when this robe became too matted for my comfort, I turned it inside out and wore it another winter. Yes, it looked really bad. No, no one was around to be horrified by it's appearance. But let me tell you, buddy- I was still WARM. Ahhhhh. LOL!
If you do reverse it, cut an opening for each pocket. Also cut slits for the sash by the belt loops, then pull the loops through the slits that you cut. Cut right next to the side seam, not on the seam. The fabric does not unravel, and you will still be able to enjoy those great roomy pockets. The belt will not fall on the floor because you forgot that the loops were on the inside. (Ask me how I know that ;) )
Buy the robe, you guys. It is lovely.
Let me preface this by saying, I am a naturally cold person -- I'm one of those people who always has layers and layers on. Meanwhile, my boyfriend, likes to keep his apartment a chilly 67 degrees (my room temp is a toasty 75). As a compromise, I got this bathrobe so that I wouldn't freeze and have to break up with him.
This bathrobe has saved me from the cold and potentially, my relationship as well. I can't even explain how warm it is, other than that it is. It is a big longer than I expected; it goes down to my ankles not mid-calf as the picture shows. (I'm 5'4)
That was actually a pleasant surprise because now my calves are quite warm as well.
Seriously, BUY THIS ROBE. It is the warmest, fluffiest, and best use of $50 ever. It feels like a pillow pet, but on your back. Despite being SO amazingly warm, it is not heavy and doesn't weigh you down. Also, the combination of colors is amazing.