Delamu VR Stand, Compatible with Oculus Quest 2 Stand, VR Headset Stand for Oculus Quest/Quest 2/Rift S/HTC Vive/Valve Index, VR Holder, Virtual Reality Headset and Controllers Holder, Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Universal Compatibility; compatible with most standard size VR; includes Oculus Quest/Oculus Quest 2/Oculus Go/Rift/Rift S/HTC Vive/Valve Index/Google Daydream/Samsung Gear; A great VR holder for your VR and controllers
- Fits Oculus Quest/HTC Vive/Valve Index Controllers; Delamu VR headset stand comes with 2 different pairs of controller holders; If your controller is an Oculus series/Valve index, hanging, if your controller is a HTC Vive, just plug in it
- Neat and Stable; physical design with a textured base; stable enough; custom design to hold your VR headset strap/ head-mounted display (HMD) and controller; give your decent VR headset a safe and stylish home
- Lens Friendly; The head-mounted display tray is wide enough to keep a proper distance from the column; so you don't have to worry about scratching the lens
- Easy to Assemble; only 4 steps; no need to use screws; 20 seconds are enough for assembling this VR headset display stand; according to some customers' feedback; 100% risk free guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What you will get with our VR stand?
- 1*Strap hanger
- 2*Controller holders
- 2*Controller hangers
- 1*User Manual
Keep Your VR Headset Neat & Secure
It's a chore to unpack and repack your VR headset into the retail packaging. Now you don't have to worry about these things anymore. Choose Delamu VR Stand to hold your VR devices easily and neat.
Compatible with most standard-sized VR headset, suitable for Oculus Series(Oculus Go Standalone/Oculus Quest All-in-one/Rift/Rift S), HTC Vive, Google Daydream, Samsung Gear. A great stand for VR headset and controllers.
- For Oculus Go/Rift/Rift S/Quest and controllers
- For HTC Vive and controllers
- For Google Daydream and controllers
- For Samsung VR and controllers
Wide pallet, screen protection
Wide pallet for the head-mounted display, keep an appropriate distance with the pillar, no contact with the lenses, no worry about scratching.
Take care of your VR strap
Just stretch your VR strap as what it should be with this Strap hanger. Fix your head-mounted display (HMD) securely on the pallet at the same time.
2 pack of controllers hanger
Custom-made for your Oculus Go/Rift/Rift S/Quest/Samsung's controllers, neat and tidy, also convenient to fetch and place.
2 pack of controllers holder
Don't place your controllers on the table, use this controllers holder to hold your controllers (for HTC Vive/Vive Pro/Samsung Gear's).
|Carry Case for Switch Lite||Thumb Grips for Nintendo||Thumb Grips for Nintendo||Thumb Grips for Nintendo||VR Stand||VR Earphones for Oculus Quest|
|compatibility||Switch Lite||Switch & Pro & Lite||Switch & Pro & Lite||Switch & Pro & Lite||Oculus/HTC Vive||Oculus Quest|
|Details||8 in 1||4 pcs||4 pcs||4 pcs||1 pair||11 inches|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
June 1, 2020, I was finally able to upload my photos.
This stand was very easy to assemble. It looks great and my VR setup is now neat and organized. It is a very professional setup, this should be bundled with every VR set that gets sold out there!
It was easy to put together. Just sliding a couple pieces into place. When it didn't have the headset on it, I thought it *felt* kind of weak but when I placed the headset, it held up just fine. No strain on the plastic or anything.
The only complaints that I have, I'm not going to take off stars for, since the manufacturer is truthful about what it is. I only wish that it had a wire management component and that the controller holders for the hanging was oriented the opposite way so that the handle part was angled toward the head strap. But they don't claim to have any wire management and they show the handle orientation in the picture, so that's just a choice of compromise by me, not anything wrong with the product. And since I could only find holders that either had controller holders or wire management, I prefer to have something to keep all the individual pieces together.
While I did have it, it did seem very stable weight distribution-wise. It was pretty easy to assemble. The plastic was your basic plastic, nothing special. There was no protective bits on it, it was all just straight up plastic. I was surprised that it balanced as well as it did considering how light it was. Size was pretty good, doesn't take up too much room.
Since I am using a ceiling mounted system, I just added a zip-tie in between the foam on the head piece and added a zip-tie to that zip-tie to have a little loop that I just hang it on one of the ceiling hooks with. I folded a piece of electrical/vinyl tape and put it in between the zip-tie and head mount to hopefully reduce any wearing/rubbing (see image). It would be convenient to have something sitting at the desk too, maybe in the future I'll look again.
With silicone skins, the fit for the Vive controllers is a bit tight and it does require two hands to ensure the plastic insert for the controllers doesn't slide up the stand when you go to pull your controller out. Without any skins, it's a very good fit and you likely wouldn't encounter this issue. I'm sure I can figure something else out on my end to prevent this.
Regardless, I'm very happy with my purchase.
1. I used both controller holders because the bottom two (Oculus controller holders) keep my controller handles in a better position while hanging on the hook holders above them.
2. After figuring out how I wanted to put it together, and that it held everything properly I used a very small amount of plastic model glue in the joins to cement everything together. Now its like one rock solid piece.
Looks great, very happy with it.