Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Delcast Phillips, Slotted and Torx Precision Screwdriver Set, 10 Piece
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on April 14, 2013
I went ahead and bought another set of these due to the low Amazon prime price and free shipping. I already own a set that I use at my shop. Now I will have a set to take with me on the road. I work on laptops and small hand held electronics all the time, but I have found the 20-30-40-50 bit kits lack something that this toolset gives me, and that is the length needed to get down to deeply embedded screws on some laptops. You never really realize you need a long set of screw drivers like this, until you need them. I was working on a customers Dell Laptop yesterday, and the screws on the back end of the laptop were about an inch deep in the case. My regular "Boxer" set of precision drivers just didn't have the length needed to get down to the screw heads and remove the screws. Nothing is as frustrating to me, than my screw driver being too fat, and too short to do the job. These screw drivers have a longer shaft, and none of the "too chubby to fit in that hole" that you get with a multi bit driver set. This is where this tool kit shines, and in my humble opinion, everyone who works on laptops or cell phones needs a set like these. For 10 bucks, free shipping with prime, you can't really go wrong.
on January 5, 2015
I have repaired iphones for a few years now and this is by far the best kit I have used. The tools are fantastic, sturdy and a good grip handle on all of them. I love that there are 3 different types of tweezers, I hate it when I drop a screw and you spend 10 minutes trying to fish it out of a corner. The tweezers are protected with caps to ensure they stay sharp. Two of them are extremely sharp, like needles, one is flat. I love that the suction cup (used for fixing iphone 3's and earlier models) comes with an iphone sim card key! Those are hard to come by, I've tried to use paperclips in the past but are hit and miss. The x-acto knife (x-acto blade size 16) is sharp and ready to cut. The screw drivers are sharp, and don't wear down when tightening a screw. I like the case these all come in, everything is organized, ready to use, and doesn't fall out if you toss this in a backpack.
review image review image review image review image review image
on May 9, 2013
I looked at all the similar products and this is the one. For dirt cheap, it's a very nice, very well designed set of precision screwdrivers, and I need the tiny #00 and #000 phillips heads. I've only used it twice so far, but I really have enjoyed the easy to grasp plastic grips, with a nice tactile feel. They are well shaped so that you can really put some force into the screw, with freely turning tops for your thumb to press on. The nice little case is a bonus- and each tool is clearly marked as to what it is. I've never heard of 'Delcast' before, but someone has clearly put some thought into the product design here.

The sets with the interchangeable nibs seem like a great idea- until the screw you're trying to remove is down a deep hole. This set has nice long shafts that will get to most anything.

If there are better sets out there, you will pay a heck of a lot more for them. 5 stars Delcast!
on April 23, 2013
These are nice screwdrivers for the money. The tips are precision and appear to be bead blasted. The plastic handles are comfortable and of good quality. The case is fine if you are not going to be rough with them. I purchased 2 different sets at the same price point and decided this was the best of the two, the others I use when someone wants to borrow a screwdriver! It would be hard to be disappointed with this purchase
on July 21, 2015
Received the tools a couple days after ordering. The item I received however had star bits, and only 2 flat drivers and 4 philips heads. Even though the item received was not as pictured, I will still use them. One star off for receiving different item.
review image
on March 26, 2015
This little screwdriver set was just what the doctor ordered. Works great for all of my computer and small electronics work. I don't know how well the tips will hold up, and the large grips mean you need to be careful so you don't over-torque small screws, or tear the tip up on stuck/tight screws. But, for now they are working just fine.
66 comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 5, 2015
I returned one of these sets because the Torx T5 screwdriver stripped -- the points just sheared off. The second set, unfortunately, was no better. After removing no more than 8 Torx T5 screws from a laptop computer, the tip was already showing clear signs of damage. There's probably some sort of metallurgy issue here - the tips are soft and brittle compared to some of my better tools. Most of the other screwdrivers in this set seem okay, but I think there's just no such thing as a good, cheap T5. These are decent $1.50 (ea.) screwdrivers, but this is no great bargain - as always, you get what you pay for. If you're a serious technician and plan to use these on a daily basis, you'll probably want to look at something higher in quality that's more expensive.
==========================================================
UPDATE: 27 October 2015. The tip of the Torx T5 has completely stripped after removing the base cover from maybe 2 or 3 laptop computers. That's not even 20 screws total. The T5 is a totally useless piece of junk. The other screwdrivers are crappy but less crappy. and have held up better. There/s rarely such a thing as good, cheap tools, and there's definitely no such thing as a good, cheap T5 screwdriver. I still think the case is nicer than the product that came in the case. Avoid unless you're dead broke and never plan to use the T5.
on May 31, 2014
There was nothing precision about this set. The tools were bent, points and tip ends were flat where they weren't suppose to be. Just plain cheaply made. Sent back and wont buy again. Nothing like the Belkin set that was ordered at the same time :(
on February 16, 2015
Bought this set mostly for the Torx T5 size which is now used for a lot of smart phones, tablets, and laptop/tablet hybrids. First time I ever used it I had 10, T5 screws to remove from the back of an ultrabook and by the time I got gotten to the 8th screw, the screwdriver was stripped and rendered unless. The metal that it is made of is very soft and bends very easily and the grooves are not prominent enough to endure any sort of wear and tear. Didn't even make it to 8 screws. If it were a car it would be a lemon. Also bear in mind that these screws were not on there very tight. I must say I am disappointed with the product.
on April 15, 2016
Im actually somewhat disappointed with these. The metal on these tools seems kind of cheap. They might work well for occasional use. My main problem is with the pentalobe driver, after a few weeks of daily use, it is totally stripped. I also noticed that the PH1 driver fits very awkwardly on screws, it almost feels like it's stripping the head of screws that it should be fitting. The larger drivers work pretty well, and the handles are a nice material. The torx drivers are good. The case is also of good quality. I use these drivers every day to repair phones for work. They would probably work pretty well for occasional use at home.