- File Size: 3422 KB
- Print Length: 315 pages
- Publisher: Rerum Industries, Inc. (August 1, 2017)
- Publication Date: August 1, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B071ZW5GST
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #15,900 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Delectable: A Neighbor from Hell Novel Kindle Edition
|Length: 315 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
- Similar books to Delectable: A Neighbor from Hell Novel
Never miss a new release from Catherine Bybee
Follow Catherine Bybee for new book notifications, email exclusives and more. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The story is exactly what you would expect of her - predictable, but cute and entertaining. That counts for 2 stars in this review.
The book was littered with misspellings. The dialogue was choppy and difficult to follow - there were many times I had to go back and re-read to figure out who was saying what. The supporting characters sucked, and the hero was one of the least developed leading men in her novels.
Take the book back, spend a month with a good editor restructuring it and cleaning it up, add a little bit of depth, and then it'll actually be worth reading.
Standalone though part of a larger series
Told from both POVs
Minor editing errors throughout
First let me start by saying I love this book but there were just a few things that left me scratching my head. I noted them at the bottom in the spoilers section so I won't ruin it for anyone who doesn't want to read them.
I loved Reese. He was sweet, even tempered and had the patience of a Saint. Which I am sure is needed in the Bradford family. And beyond all that he was a hottie!
Kasey might be one of my favorites as well. Her banter with Sara and everyone else in the book has me cracking up throughout the entire book. She is also fierce and doesn't put up with much.
Both Kasey and Reese have had issues in their past that led them to where they are now. Their feelings start as a slow burn that develops overtime but once they cross the line, things heat up quickly. The problem is that due to the issues from their past they are both a little timid when it comes to taking a leap of faith.
I loved that the author was able to bring some of the characters from books past back as well. I will never get enough of Jason and Trevor so feel free to have them in every single book.
Now for the parts that left me scratching my head.
1. Their love story felt unfinished to me. It took over 50% of the book just for them to kiss and then once they were finally together it just felt a little rushed.
2. There was one chapter from Sebastian and Mikey's perspective that seemed completely out of no where. I gathered that perhaps Sebastian was really the one who leaked the letter online about Reese but you never really know for sure
3. Roger was his best friend who stole his fiancé but then all the sudden he is Uncle Roger. How did they finally make up? I know they fought but it didn't feel like enough to fix a friendship.
4. There is a part where Eric eludes to the fact that Michael might not have treated Kasey right but Sara shuts him up and we never know if he did something bad or not.
5. At the very end Kasey says Sebastian made Missy cry so I am guessing this was the author trying to confirm he was the one who leaked the letter but again, it was so vague I can't be sure. Though maybe that was the authors intention.
Even with all these things I did really love the book. I didn't want to put it down. I just wish some of these items were cleared up a bit more. It just made it feel like their story is a little unfinished.
I can't wait for the next book. This is by far my favorite series of all time.