Deleter Screen Tone SE-61 [Dot Pattern 60L/10%] [B4 Size: 362 x 253 mm (14.25" x 9.96") ] for Comic Manga Illustration
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Screen Tone Sheet by Deleter in Japan, the leading brand for comic manga graphic illustrators. See primary image to see what tone will come in this pack.
- Standard B4 sized: Sheet Size: 362 x 253 mm (14.25" x 9.96") with Printed Area: 348 x 228 mm (13.70" x 8.98")
- DELETER Screen Tones are a fundamental tool of comic design, architect and creative design for a wider range of expression and to save time.
- Allows for great printed tones, giving the appearance of shadows, textures, highlights, and etc!
- 1 sheet, imported from Japan, individually bagged.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
SE-61 is a Dot Pattern.
60L/10% (60 Lines or dots are in 1 inch line. The number is the proportion.) This Dot Pattern Screen can be use as describing color, shadow, contrast, lighting, and pattern in comic.
Sheet Size: 362 x 253 mm (14.25" x 9.96") with Printed Area: 348 x 228 mm (13.70" x 8.98")
DELETER Screen Tones are a fundamental tool of comic design, architect and creative design for a wider range of expression and to save time.
Used by professional artists, screen tones are used for shadows, patterns, textures, contrast, and etc. Screen tones may also be layered upon each other to create more depth or different patterns.
To use, you place the screen tone over the area you want to cover, and then cut the screen tone to the correct shape.
Screen tones may also be altered by scratching the surface of the screen to remove tone or to create different effects, or by using a rubber eraser to remove parts of the tone.
“DELETER” is the Premier manufacturer of Comic Art materials in Japan.
Since 1984, as a result of constant developing and improvements, DELETER products have been a major art material supplier to both art schools and professional Japanese comic artists.
Products are available at over 500 stores in Japan and exported worldwide to over 86 countries.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|