Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 54 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 57 reviews
on July 12, 2013
After two weeks I can honestly see the difference in my tummy, butt and thighs. Everything is firmer and I sweat like crazy during my workout. I would actually recommend ordering a size smaller than what you wear in clothing. I have a large bottom and thighs so ordered the same size I wear in clothing but it was too large. The capris are supposed to fit snugly so I ordered a size smaller and they fit perfect.
on May 9, 2013
I don't know if it was the cellulite cream or the actual pants but I broke out in a horrible rash everywhere the pants touched. My skin is sensitive but never in my 37 years have I had this kind of reaction to any product. If you have sensitive skin don't try this. Amazon was wonderful and refunded my money no hassle no questions. Delfin needs to test their products more extensively. I'm very disappointed. I'm writi g this review almost a week letter and my skin still has not fully recovered. I still have red blotches all over.
on May 24, 2017
I used the sizing chart to order them, but they were way too big. I had to send them back and get one size smaller.
on June 8, 2017
I love these pants!!!!!!!!!!!!if you truly want to sweat these are the pants for you the price is exactly right and you can't go wrong with these pants!!!!!!! this is my third pair! And they are true to size!!!! Can't rate the gel just yet.....
on August 2, 2014
These pants paired with the cream works wonders , just order down a size , I'm a xxL had to get a XL . Sara the customer rep was awesome and got my exchanges switched pronto . No problems . Would recommend these products to all my friends and I'm gonna get the turquoise color ass my smaller set lol. Love it , and the rubber smell will dissipate after a few wearings
on July 21, 2014
After using these pants for a month now I am finally ready to give my feedback. I was a bit concerned about the size, but it actually fits as expected. No smell, yes, there is a bit of a sound, but if you forget or don't pay attention to it after first 5 minutes. I am only giving them 4 stars, because I haven't experienced sauna effect. Yes, my ass gets wet. A bit. But that's about it.
on April 6, 2017
I love these. The size is different from the size chart, but they work well. I ordered a size smaller from reading other comments. But they were still big in the leg area but fit good around my waist. But all in all, I love them.
on October 5, 2016
They r great I love them n will recommend to others
on March 11, 2016
Perfect and does the job
on February 22, 2017
High quality product with a gread speed delivery service