Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Shop Popular Services siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33 reviews
on March 19, 2011
Ok I have had this band coming up on several years now. Along with the Delfin capri pants. The pants just don't fit me well at all.But the tummy band is great for several reasons. It's out side is a full fleece material that allows the velcro strip on the other end to grab any place that lets you custom fit it just right. It holds secure enough it wouldn't or shouldn't come undone in any kind of excercise. And I'm back today to buy 2 more bands in the largest size to cut in half. And of course I'll have to add a strip of velcro to the half without and sew up the cut edges but I do have a sewing machine that sews through almost all foam type products. It's a portable industrial style not a typical home sewing machines. Anyway cut in half this item is great to wrap around your arms both upper and lower. It's great to wrap around your calf and thighs and even your knees when some support is helpful. The fleece side is what makes this all possible and makes this particular waist band a cut above the others out there. I have severe edema problems and enjoy the bio ceramic neoprene materials to help sweat but also for some compression aid and that includes knees. I bought all my items via Amazon and company shipped quick and had no problems. This material allows me to customize and make wonderful compression aids for specific areas that nothing else is out there for. So think outside the box if you need to and for those who don't sew...or know someone who does check with your local fabric shops many keep lists of people who will listen and help those accomplish something they need customized by cutting and machine.

I'm back yet again for another one or two wraps. The price has gone up however since I last ordered. Darn it :/...snoose & it happens.
I've found a new use for the bands. I'm attempting to treat my severe chronic and acute edema with ice. It requires a sleeve around the skin to protect from the ice doing any damage. Also something to hold it in place firmly while you sit it out for 30-60 minute treatments. These bands work great. Big enough to get around the whole set of ice wraps and what ever I use on the skin and the neoprene like material double layering helps hold in the cold as well as seems to keep things from leaking/condensing as the ice melts. I use ice packs..real water wafer/quilts so to speak that are large enough to wrap all around my calf,thigh,upper arm and even belly. I do not go much above he waist to prevent any possible damage to organs. Russia and Germany reported some lab work with these techniques for severe edema so after years of thinking about it I finally decided to try. Too early to report on it yet. But do know the edema would go down during my fall time working for up to 3-4 weeks constantly in a cold warehouse where temps were kept at or below 50 degrees. So maybe something to it.
on May 12, 2012
I am very happy with this purchase. Product is adjustable to fit well and supports both my tummy and back (added bonus). It also makes you sweat as well!! I love how it holds everything in nice and snug. I haven't owned it long enough to see any dramatic change yet, but so far so good!!
on August 12, 2012
I've been working out and bought this to help me lose inches when I workout. I can't tell if the band helped me lose inches or if it was from working out. I definitely sweated more. What I did notice and didn't expect was that my skin was more toned and my stretch marks were significantly diminishing! Love this product and would definitely recommend for women who just had a baby:). I bought the large and even after losing six inches can still use since it wraps.
on January 2, 2015
Well I am extremely disappointed with this purchase. I have several items from this product line, but this is not a winner. It does not hold its firmness. The bottom portion folds up and it looses its tight shape. After just a couple of times wearing its elasticity does not go back and it stays stretched out. Please do not waste your time or money on this particular product.
on February 4, 2013
Has really helped retrain my abs after baby not to mention it wittles the waist!Gives great back support as well!
on March 29, 2013
i'm a big girl i have a big tummy i got this to add and extra something to my zumba workout and it definaly makes my tummy hot bit my fat just crumples the material when i wear it and then i'm sweating so much it rubs the wrong way with all the hip moving. i don't know it it works because its too early but i baought it so i'm going to use it maybe if i looked like the girl in the picture it fit better haha
it not very supportive
curls because of back fat
rubs when dancing
on January 3, 2017
I purchased for myself definitely holds up and makes you sweat off the inches! Thankyou!
on November 23, 2014
BOUGHT THIS TO HELP GET MY WAIST LINE DOWN AND BACK IN SHAPE...FITS GREAT.
on November 29, 2012
I got myself tightening pants from differetn brand (Zaggora) & they were amazing. Big difference, but pricy. So i decided to try one for tummy.
It makes you uncomfortable & look fat! It is like you are wearing a corsage. When i were the Zaggora pants, nobody could tell during class. In addition my back looks smaller! :)
When you wera this belt, people started to ask me questions. "Something wrong with your back?"
Not good for Zumba classes where you need flexibility.
It also hardly make you sweat.
on July 6, 2013
Confortable fit, soft, able to wear all day long. Helps burn core while doing daily routine. I would like it to be a little longer from top to bottom.