Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Josh Too and the conflicts PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

• Delgo
  • Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 67 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 92 reviews
on September 11, 2017
great service and a fun movie.
on March 10, 2017
my children were interested just not enough for entire movie.
on December 21, 2016
Very impressed with the quality of animation and exceptional storyline. Amongst the visual beauty, the score was absolutely captivating.
on May 16, 2012
I got this mainly because the heroine is named Kyla, and that is my daughters name. My grandsons watch it kind of sporadically, losing and regaining interest. I watched it and one of the characters is such a horrible exaggeration of Jar Jar Binks, that I found most of it almost unwatchable. The story isn't bad,the animation is good, and the other characters are interesting. I just couldn't listen to one more sentence from that horrible little guy.
on November 19, 2010
I was really disappointed that this movie was not better advertised when it came out at the theaters. I would have loved to have taken my kids and grand kids to see this. This is great fair. It has a very good story. Great animation and imagination. Get this for yourself or for your family. You won't be disappointed.
on August 11, 2013
This movie was removed from the theaters quickly. We always wanted to see it. I am not disappointed that I bought it. The acting was much better than the animation art work. The story was a bit disjointed. The story message was a artistic interpretation on Romeo and Juliet. My children watch it over and over, so I am happy.
on September 26, 2015
Meh. Its FX are nice but the dialog and plot need a life preserver, blagh! It might entertain a 2nd grader or lower but, won't keep a anything else down...
on July 29, 2016
For me, everything about this movie was so-so. I guess pre-teens will like it.
on January 19, 2017
ok movie, but blu ray itself is great
on March 1, 2016
Interesting full-length cartoon for younger audience. Watchable, but predictable.