Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on July 6, 2012
You realize when you read this detailed and simple of a cookbook that just about anything can be really easy to make. No matter how little cooking you have done in the past anything in this book will still be super easy to make without any errors.

Each one of the recipes in here really is worth the price of the book. However, one recipe stands above all of the others. That recipe is the bacon wrapped burger. If you can pass up the opportunity to be making bacon wrapped burger then you must truly have a heart of stone.
VINE VOICEon February 16, 2013
I tried the bleu cheese mushroom burger...I didn't really need a recipe for it, I guess what I need (and many others probably do too) is a reminder book ;) it was a
good burger, and I am sure other burgers in here are good too, I doubt that I will
spend anymore time revisiting the book though, its kind of average. Nice to get it
for free on Kindle, I did appreciate that. This book might be better suited to young
people who are newly on their own and finding that its cheaper to make that burger than to go out and buy one at some burger joint.
on July 6, 2012
There's just something so appealing about sandwiches- it can be as simple as slices of meat between bread, but these recipes offer so much more. Linda Roberts is one of my favorite recipe mavens, and yes, even her recipes for sandwiches are amazing and extraordinary- she's good! These all sound delicious, but the one that stands out as my absolute new favorite is her version of the Cuban sandwich, which features turkey instead of the traditional pork. Delicious!
on May 4, 2013
There are no wildly novel recipes in this little book, but there are a lot of good suggestions on how to vary plain old hamburgers and sandwiches. Once summer really sets in, in my part of the south, if it can't be cooked in the microwave or on the grill we don't eat it until cool weather. Obviously, burgers and sandwiches become staples and anything to vary the monotony is welcome. There are a lot of easy to incorporate variations, that never would have occurred to me, in this rather slim volume. It is certainly worth the very modest price.
on July 5, 2012
I don't know why but I love sandwiches. Maybe it is because they are so easy to make, easy to eat or just plain tasty. This book has a lot of unique recipes that look delicious. Having minimal cooking skills, sandwiches are one of the few meals I can master. The Chipotle Burger found in this book will make your family or guests think you are a 5-star chef. There are also some great recipes that can be made for kids lunch like he Triple Decker Sandwich and the Herb and Apple Club sandwich. Don't worry if cooking is a skill you lack, anyone can follow the step by step direction in this book.
on July 2, 2013
This book beats the heck out of my sandwich system which is little more than whatever leftovers I can find in the fridge slapped between two pieces of bread with spicy mustard.
Seriously, I enjoyed reading it.
on November 20, 2014
I was surprised at the number of unique burgers and sandwiches with easily obtained, common ingredients. This book allows me to make great sandwiches in little time. Love it.
on September 16, 2013
This was a fairly good book for the price. I personally think that adding some photographs of the finished product would have helped the allure of some of the printed recipes. Again, it's a cute little book for the likes of my college age son.
on October 7, 2012
I am always looking for new recipes or new ideas. Saw this cookbook, bought it and there are new ideas for hamburgers and sandwiches. I have already tried some of the recipes and everyone liked them.
on June 5, 2013
Interesting book, but not overly impressive. Nice color and ideas for making burgers, although my family has limted tastes so most ideas not appealing,