Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Delicious Colorful Clownfish Costume
Amazon Vehicles Celebrity Picks 2016 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 CM - Mens Grooming Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Sting Shop Outdoor Gift Ideas on Amazon

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on September 24, 2016
I love this costume, but I have to return it and get new one. I ordered size Medium. Dress fits me perfectly, its little shorter but it is ok, I am tall 5'10". The problem is leg warmers!!! They are not same size. It looks like one leg warmer is is medium size and the other one is small size. Medium size fits great, but that other one is too small, I can't even put it on.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 7, 2014
The top was a bit loose, but it fit perfect around the middle. I am a 32" bust and a size 6 pant.
The leg warmers fell down a lot throughout the night and one ripped when I pulled it up - but all to be expected from a Halloween Costume. The arm pieces helped pull the outfit together and fit nicely.
on October 1, 2011
I shouldn't be suprised... In the picture it looks amazing, the colors look fantastic. But when I actually got it? The colors look way faded compared to the picture. Now, it's okay, I'm not gonna cry about it or anything. It'll work for Halloween and I still like it. Just wish they wouldn't have jacked up the contrast in the picture.
Other than that though, it's good so far. And got here two days before estimated time. The quality seems good, and it is cute, just that one thing.
on January 31, 2016
worked okay but be forewarned the small is VERY small.
on December 12, 2014
More like a Clown not a fish ..lol
on August 24, 2013
I loved the costume and it was adorable, but the stitching started to come undone after a while :( Also the leggings get skirt gets messed up easily.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.