|Fits as expected||
Delicious Lucky Lass Costume
|Price:||$45.07 - $100.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 100% Polyester
- Hand Wash
- You'll be a Lucky Lass at St. Patrick's Day and all year long in this flirty costume
- Black pull-over mini-dress with long-sleeve green plaid cotton jacket with green satin collar and 3-layer high low green tulle hem
- Gold metal rectangle belt closure; mini top hat with green glitter shamrock button and loops for clips to hold in hair
- Note: costume sizing is different than apparel sizing, review the Delicious size chart and measure before selecting size
- Delicious costumes are designed and crafted with high quality fabrics and trims for superior fit and style
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
You'll bring the luck at St. Patrick's Day and all year long in this flirty costume. Pull-over mini-dress with green plaid cotton jacket. Available in Extra Delicious sizes. Use the official Delicious Costume Size Chart to help select the best size for you. Delicious is an international designer and manufacturer of gorgeous, top-quality costumes for women from X-Small to 2X. Delicious is dedicated to celebrating beauty by creating a wide range of costume styles that empower women by making them look and feel their best. Costumes are all about embracing the opportunity to be a fun character from your fantasies, and with every design, Delicious makes that happen in a flattering and stylish way. Delicious costumes are designed to let your self-confidence, individuality, and sense of style shine. The creative team behind these costumes believe that every woman deserves to look Delicious! Dive into your dream costume with the confidence you'll be beautiful for Halloween and any other costumed occasion.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 20 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00JMY726K
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 13, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ordered the costume in a small - but the tag said "s/m" when I received it. For reference, I'm 5'2", 120lbs, 34D bra - I usually wear about a 4 in a jacket and dress. The dress was very form fitting and thankfully I added the dollars to the hem or else it would have been really short for this work party! The jacket fit perfectly, though I used a safety pin in the middle to keep it together. the cheap (this is costume so wasn't expecting much) belt was much too big so I ended up sewing the back to make it smaller to fit, then used a safety pin to keep the end of the belt (the part that goes thru the buckle) up as there was not loop attached to the belt.
Oh, I wore some black boy shorts and black tank under the dress. You could wear your own little black dress (LBD) if you have one - as really this outfit is all about the jacket and cute hat. Oh, speaking of the hat - it fit securely on my head with the attached clips that come on it.
To be the Money Queen, I got the play money here on Amazon Play Money $500 (1000ct) and for $1.50 at Michaels, I got a canvas bag that I turned into a "money bag" by waiting on a dollar sign, cutting the handles and using one of them to tie around the top. Stuffed it with paper and then added play money at the top to make it look like it was stuffed with money. (see attached pic).
Overall this was a hit and I loved the costume!