Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by morrisey Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 13, 2017
OMG - Why didn't I know about these guys sooner? Awesome album
on October 17, 2016
Thanks
on January 12, 2014
The beginning of something good. You will find their best songs on this album. Original and somehow they are stll underground.
on June 1, 2013
CD was packaged well and in better condition than described. No Problems. Plays like a brand new CD. Anyone purchasing this CD will not be disappointed.
on June 26, 2016
Eh. Had not a good flow towards it or anything that really stood out. Cypress Hill brought me here and I thought why not. Maybe for some. Not for me.
on October 6, 2000
I actually had never even heard of this band, until a friend of mine suggested it to me. And I haven't had any regrets! If it's about white-skinned dj or something, but the rhythms and other sound selections work indeed. You can compare white-skinned dj's like DJ Muggs and O.G.Styles with others and you will find out that their sound world seems to be a bit more colorful. It's hard to find bad songs from this album. Latin sounds are just so irresistible. If you like Cypress Hill, Funkdoobiest or stuff like that, then take into deep consideration to add this band's records to your collection. I RECOMMEND!
6 helpful votes
on June 9, 2003
When I first bought this, I didn't realize how mexican it was. So when I first listened the whole album, I was like, "what...is this???". But, it grows on you. The latin beats are gosho with some sick work on the turntables. The lyrics are tight as well. My favorite songs are #2 Lower East Side, #5 I'm addicted, #7 SALT, and #8 Good Times but they are all pretty good. I recommend you buy this album. Especially since you can get it used for less than [$].
4 helpful votes
on October 27, 2000
these latin rappers represent what hip hop should be about.good beats and good lyrics.founded by sen dog of cypress hill,habits put out their first album and its bangin.it has a little latin rhythm to it and it just makes it better. stand out songs are"tres delinquentes","lower eastside","im addicted" and other great songs. its one of those cd's that is worth listening to from the first song to the last.
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
on February 17, 2002
delinquent habits is a great C.d with the best latin beats and good music. If you live in L.A and want to here some good tunes buy this C.d and just dance. If you know other bands like brown prime or southside vatos you need to listen to delinquent habits.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on April 29, 1999
what can i say delinquent habits. with their rich latin background they can really mix the beats. I had been waiting for a group like this. and with excellent lyrics they can really kick it.
6 helpful votes