- File Size: 284 KB
- Print Length: 74 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: eXtasy Books (September 23, 2016)
- Publication Date: September 23, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01M0GVZUO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#900,688 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #11926 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Gay Fiction
- #12817 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Romance > Gay Romance
- #13346 in Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Gay
Delivered from Anguish (Signed, Sealed, Delivered Book 4) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Author: Caitlin Ricci and A. J. Marcus
Publisher: eXtasy Books
Buy Link: [...]
Reviewer: Teresa Fallen Angel
Signed, Sealed, and Delivered 4
After years of being in a walking coma, Jeremy, an elephant shifter, isn’t sure he wants a mate, but when the crab shifter who took care of him during his illness makes the ultimate sacrifice to give him a second chance, all of his resistance breaks down.
For Jeremy, being awake and aware again is a miracle. He’s been in a walking coma for years, and knows his recovery could be temporary. No one knows why the medicine worked, or how long he’ll have before a possible relapse. Jeremy plans his days only hours ahead and can’t make commitments further out just in case.
Which is why he absolutely cannot have a mate. He won’t force someone else to live with him if he becomes a zombie again. It wouldn’t be fair.
Ansel knows he’s Jeremy’s mate. He’s known it for years, and he helped take care of him when he was in Florida. Now he’s traveled to Washington to be with him, and no matter what happens to Jeremy, Ansel is prepared to stay by his side. Ansel loves him. He only wishes that Jeremy would take him seriously for once and stop pushing him away.
Total Score: 5/5
I appreciated how this book picked up Jeremy's story where it was left unresolved from his brother's book in the series. It was had to imagine being in a comma-like state for so man years then suddenly to be awakened. To find so many things had changed, especially having his younger brother Morris all grown up and mated, leaving him to try and rebuild his life while knowing he could relapse at any time.
When Ansel arrived informing Jeremy they were mates it made his life more complicated. The head injury Jeremy sustained form their father could be the reason for his not feelings their mating bond, but his injury was so complex that no one knew what would happen.
It live with that much confusion and uncertainty would be devastating to anyone. Ansel's understanding and concern could be just what Jeremy needs to look towards the future. Ansel willingness to move to where Jeremy was to just be close to him revealed what a loving and wonderful person he was. I hope that there is more jet to come in the Signed, Sealed, and Delivered series.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Literature & Fiction > Fiction > Gay
- Books > Romance > Gay Romance
- Books > Romance > Paranormal
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > LGBT > Gay Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > LGBT > Gay Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal