Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Delivering Happiness: A Path to Profits, Passion, and Purpose; A Round Table Comic
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on March 24, 2013
This is an entertaining "fly on the wall" account of the authors journey from his first failed and successful businesses up to the sale of Zappos to Amazon.com for ~us$1bn. As an entreprenuer I had previously been inspired by many aspects of Zappos' culture and this book gives more of the background to that. I think the biggest takeaway is to learn just how close (and how often) Zappos' was to failure as it grew to finally turn a profit, around five years after it was started.

Based on the headlines, it had seemed to me that the author had led a charmed life, turning his midas touch from one business to another. Turns out the truth is very different and author is just as human as the rest of us with the main difference that he has made some very big bets in his life, bets which very nearly went bad. Personally I found this very inspiring.
on March 25, 2013
I was surprised to find out it was a comic book format. I tried to get it to work on my kindle touch but it wouldn't work. So I updated and restarted it, and it still didn't work. Until I just decided to read it on mi iPad.. But it was a good read, definitely worth the short time spent
on September 20, 2015
I LOVE Zappos and this cartoon-like story of their beginning is so cute - you can read it in an hour and really explains the founder's feelings, tough decisions, etc. I'd say anyone starting a business might want to thumb thru this - won't take you long. I love Zappos even more now!
on September 4, 2012
I missed the mark on this one and was unimpressed with the entire "comic" book idea. Amazon's service was great as always and I can't complain at all about Amazon - strictly a product review. I wouldn't recommend the book to anyone. It's my own fault really for purchasing because the truth is, I didn't like the whole comic book layout/story. If that's what you like - you may enjoy it.
on February 13, 2013
My company really raved about this book and asked my department to take a look at it. Having done this with many companies before I was expecting something more corporate, but this book is a very fun and easy read!!

Very inspiring and touches on some of the things I myself have been trying to accomplish at work! Can't wait to implement this at my next meeting!!
on August 19, 2012
I was so upset with this book, one of my "heroes" recommended this book as a good business development book. I buy the book for my kindle as I do with all my books but it is unreadable since it is all pictures, wish this was not the case as I had high hopes with this book. Please fix this asap.

Edit: I did read this on my friends Kindle after Amazon gave me a refund for the one I bought, I guess you can buy this on kindle if you can click on every page to zoom in and out, The Kindle version gets 2 stars just cause it is annoying to do this. But the book it self gets 5, it is amazing and I really loved it, it shows you that having the right people around you can really make a difference.
on December 23, 2013
in my markeing workshops I teach this is one of the books I have enjoyed and highly recommend to anyone.
Reinventing , tribal community , and really have those set intentions….Delivering Happiness!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 10, 2013
Mainly lists the start up of Zappos and what led to its development. Gave some good ideas about creating a workforce that has fun while doing the work on one's own terms. It is a template for future companies and how to make a difference in the work environment.
on May 23, 2015
I thought the chance to purchase on of the business world's must read books in graphic novel form would be a novel idea. Turns out I read the whole thing in one setting. I don't know if the book itself have more detail, but I loved how engaged I was. I realized it was because I really wanted to know how people succeed. And then at un-forewarned moments the book would throw an insightful nugget in the mix and inspire you to change your whole method to becoming happy and successful. I'm willing to bet you'd find helpful moments the author just threw in to move the story forward, but becomes a Swarmi moment to you. Loved that it was a quick read and had great info!
on April 3, 2013
Excellent read that was also an easy read. This book was actually recommended to me by my manager and ironically I know managers that don't subscribe to this theory. It's a very good philosophy that I agree with.