- File Size: 967 KB
- Print Length: 166 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Luppes Consulting; 1 edition (May 16, 2012)
- Publication Date: May 16, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0086W84Q6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,301,418 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Delivering Mobile-Friendly WebSites with MVC4: A Developers Guide Kindle Edition
|Length: 166 pages||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
My one problem with the book is that we are led to believe we would be building the Food Truck site, but that doesn't really happen. Most of the site building examples use the default MVC Internet template. The FoodTruck site is part of the Recipe chapter and is basically a demonstration of how to use the now defunct Recipe feature.
Lyle, if you're reading this, here's my wishlist for your next revision:
Build the complete Foodtruck site, similar to the Wrox problem-design-solution books. I really like that format and building a complete site from scratch is the best way to learn.
I purchased the Kindle version and it works works fine, but I would suggest getting the print version since this book can be a useful reference later.
Oh and BTW Lyle...there ARE other mobile devices out there besides crApple!
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development & Design > Programming
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development & Design > Web Design
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Tech Culture & Computer Literacy > Web Programming
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Web Design