Lyft Industrial Deals Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Alexa on Mobile Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 187 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 196 reviews
on July 13, 2012
I would return this item if it was cost effective. The case itself and the latches are great. However, the inside card spaces will not hold a card firmly. The cards just sit in there spaces and if the case it tipped over the cards will fall out. I have never used or seen this case before and bought it blindly hoping that a Delkin case would be worth the investment.
on May 30, 2011
Holds the cards in their places pretty well, and keeps them protected, but they will fall from one side to the other if it gets moved around. So don't count on being able to tell which card is which by what side you have it on.
on August 5, 2012
Like other reviewers, I discovered that the cards don't stay where you put them, which results in either a jumble of cards or spilled cards when you open the case. *sigh*

On the plus side, it does appear as though the cards are well-protected while they're in there. It's probably overkill though since the case is quite substantial and SD cards are quite physically robust, and this case is probably going to live in the safety of a camera bag anyways. I'd happily trade the bulk for an organizer that keeps the cards... well... organized.
on August 10, 2011
It keeps all my SD cards in a place where I can't easily lose them. Shoving a handful into my pocket hasn't been working out for me very well... I tend to lose them faster than anyone who doesn't know me would believe. These cases (I bought 2 because I have several SD cards) are a huge help in keeping them safe. I would have to assume these cards will last a lot longer in these cases than if they were in my pocket with my keys and cellphone as had been my practice before this.

The case is lightweight and tough. When you close it, there's little danger of it banging back open again until you open the tabs and want it open.
on July 10, 2013
got this for my 4 to 5 sd cards but they do not stay in secure to the slots. once you close it and then open it back up the cards have come out of the little rubber slot they are placed in and slide and fall out. even when I fill it up with all 8 slots the cards still come out of the rubber slot after it closes. pretty useless for that reason alone.
on February 19, 2012
I have had the case now for a couple of days. I have noticed that it doesn't hold the cards that great if the opposite side does not have a card as well. So if the whole thing is filled, it works great. Other than that small issue everything else is wonderful. built strong, easy to access, and not too bulky.
on March 9, 2013
You wouldn't think a small case that holds eight SD cards would be something you could call "heavy," but the rubber that the cards fit into is VERY dense and bordering on lead-heavy. You could hurt someone throwing this at them. It works, but for travel? I left it home after all and went with a cheap zippered case that weighed one-tenth of this thing. If I were traveling in a way that I didn't need to haul all my gear and had slave-labor to depend on, sure, I'd use this. For the normal traveler though, forget it. Too many things that take precedence, weight-wise, over an SD card case made of lead (OK, rubberized-lead, but still...).

Upside is that it seems very durable and will probably outlast the next apocalypse. I won't so who cares?
on July 19, 2013
I recently upgraded to a new DSLR camera from my previous P/S and superzoom style cameras. In doing so, I ended up getting some more accessories than I had before, including several memory cards.

I was tired of fishing for them in my camera bag, so I started looking at cases or wallets. I originally bought a really cheap leather wallet type thing at a local department store, but when I got it home I realized it was not designed specifically for SD cards, and the pockets were much deeper than I would have liked.

I ended up going with the Delkin Secure Digital case because it was weather resistant, hard sided, and held eight cards which I figured would be perfect for what I've got right now.

I think the case is great. It's nice and solid, the latches hold it shut very well, and I'm not worried at all about losing any cards from inside of it because I'm certain it won't open accidentally. I also find it to hug the SD cards pretty well, they seem nice and snug in their spots. I can see what some other reviewers are saying when they mention that the cards if not put in the case "face to face" could fall out if the case were jarred or dropped, but I don't think that would be too big of an issue. As it is, I have the cards in the case face to face anyways, just in case.

Overall, I think the case is a very good product. If you're looking for a nice SD card holder, search no more!!
on July 28, 2016
Not a fan of this carrying case...after a few months the SD card slots became loose and the cards would fall out each time the case was opened. Not just sometimes...EVERY time. Trying to close it was very difficult since the cards would wiggle out even before you could close it all the way. I replaced this one pretty quick.
on January 25, 2014
If you chew up lots of gigabytes on extensive photo shoots, then you have to have several SD cards with you. You also need a place to store those cards that you don't take along. This little case does the trick for me. It's lightweight and well built, and holds the cards securely, even when the case is jostled around. There's even room inside where you can put a small note to identify which card you used for which purpose, whether the card has different types of file formats on it (eg, JPG, RAW). I was worried that the rather flimsy-looking locking tabs would soon break off, rendering the whole case basically useless, but after many months of hard use in both very hot and very cold weather, all is holding together nicely.