|Standing screen display size||13.4 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1900x1200|
|Memory Speed||3.9 GHz|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||16 GB|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $17.25 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Laptop Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Dell New XPS 13 9300 13.4-inch FHD InfinityEdge Touchscreen Laptop (Silver), Intel Core i7-1065G7 10th Gen, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Windows 10 Pro (XPS9300-7909SLV-PUS)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$127.56 (8%)|
|Display Size||13.4 Inches|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Precision cut from a block of aluminum in two pieces so there is no variability in construction.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 6 is tough, damage resistant, durable, elegant and allows for no flex in its display.
- Dual fans separated to spread heat over a larger area, to dual heat pipes to hidden exhaust venting through the hinge,
- The power button lets you log on with just a touch
- A 2.25mm high quality HD webcam gives you the best camera experience.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Dell XPS 13 9300 CES 2020
Dell XPS 13: Best Laptop of CES 2020
“It’s not one sweeping change, but a host of incremental improvements that catapulted Dell to take the best laptop of CES 2020.” – Laptop Mag
XPS 13 9300: Editor’s Choice – Laptops & Mobile
CES EDITORS’ CHOICE AWARDS: THE BEST AND COOLEST TECH TO EXPECT IN 2020 – Reviewed.com
XPS 13-inch Laptop
The all-new XPS 13 laptop is meticulously constructed with machined aluminum and a carbon fiber palm rest, and features a stunning 16:10 4-sided InfinityEdge display.
- 13.4 FHD+ (1920 x 1200) InfinityEdge Touch Anti-Reflective 500-Nit Display
- 10th Generation InteI Core i7-1065G7 processor (8MG Cache, up to 3.9 GHz)
- Intel Iris Plus graphics (i7)
- M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD hard drives of 512GB
- 16GB on-board
- Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX500-DBS + BT5
Display like no other
Stunning is an understatement: Dolby Vision content can deliver highlights that are up to 40 times brighter, and blacks that are up to 10 times darker.
Easy on the eyes: Integrated Eyesafe display technology helps reduce harmful blue light.
Unyielding display: Corning Gorilla Glass 6 is tough, damage resistant, durable, elegant and allows for no flex in its display.
Dell Power Manager
With adaptive performance: This laptop uses adaptive performance based on the latest Intel Dynamic Tuning Technology. With this new predictive and adaptive engine, our laptop is actively changing the power of its CPU to optimize your specific workload, increasing performance when you need it.
Sacrifices nothing: Features a 6% thinner design with more power, plus no sacrifice to essentials like the headphone jack or microSD card slot.
|XPS 13 9300||XPS 13 9300||XPS 13 7390 2-in-1|
|Processor||10th Generation Intel Core i7-1065G7 Processor (8MB Cache, up to 3.9 GHz)||10th Generation Intel Core i7-1065G7 Processor (8MB Cache, up to 3.9 GHz)||10th Generation Intel Core i7-1065G7 Processor (8MB Cache, up to 3.9 GHz)|
|Memory||16GB 3733MHz LPDDR4x Memory Onboard||32GB 3733MHz LPDDR4x Memory Onboard||32GB 3733MHz LPDDR4x Memory Onboard|
|Storage||512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive||2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive||512GB PCIe NVMe x4 Solid State Drive|
|Display||13.4" FHD+ (1920 x 1200) InfinityEdge Anti-Reflective 500-Nit Display||13.4" UHD+ (3840 x 2400) InfinityEdge Anti-Reflective 500-Nit Display||13.4" FHD+ (1920 X 1200) InfinityEdge Anti-Reflective 500-Nit Display|
|Color||Platinum Silver with Black Palmrest||Platinum Silver with Black Palmrest||Platinum Silver, Black interior|
|Webcam||2.25 mm HD||2.25 mm HD||2.25 mm HD|
Compare with similar items
Apple MacBook Air (13-inch Retina Display, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD Storage) - Space Gray (Previous Model)
Dell XPS 15 - 15 Inch FHD+, Intel Core i7 10th Gen, 16GB Memory, 512GB Solid State Drive, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 Ti 4GB GDDR6, Windows 10 Home (Latest Model) - Silver
Dell XPS7390 13" InfinityEdge Touchscreen Laptop, Newest 10th Gen Intel i5-10210U, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Windows 10 Home
ASUS UX534FTC-AS77 ZenBook 15 Laptop, 15.6” UHD 4K NanoEdge Display, Intel Core i7-10510U, GeForce GTX 1650, 16GB, 512GB PCIe SSD, ScreenPad 2.0, Amazon Alexa Compatible, Windows 10, Icicle Silver
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon Warehouse||Amazon.com||Midland Electronics LLC||Amazon.com|
|Computer Memory Size||16 GB||8 GB||16 GB||8 GB||16 GB|
|CPU Model Manufacturer||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel|
|CPU Speed||1.3 GHz||1.1 GHz||5 GHz||1.60 GHz||4.9 GHz|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1900x1200||—||3840 x 2400 pixels||3840 x 2160 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Screen Size||13.4 inches||13 inches||15 inches||13.3 inches||15.6 inches|
|Hard Disk Size||512 GB||—||512 GB||256 GB||—|
|Item Dimensions||1.00 x 1.00 x 1.00 inches||12.76 x 2.40 x 9.09 inches||—||11.70 x 8.20 x 0.50 inches||13.90 x 8.70 x 0.70 inches|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro||Mac OS||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10 Pro||Windows 10 Home|
|RAM Type||DDR4 SDRAM||—||—||DDR3 SDRAM||DDR3 SDRAM|
13" laptop designed with precision engineered details, from stunning materials to minimal footprint, with true unrivaled performance and 10th Gen InteI Core processors.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I started, there was a squeaking fan noise. The noise is good enough to annoy. Then the keyboard is too warm to feel you uncomfortable.
I called customer care. They asked me to upgrade bios. After upgrading, fan noise reduced and squeaky noise vanished. However, keyboard was too warm. Even after cooling down, when I try to open, it gives the uncomfortable heat to the keyboard.
Why do you even sell a laptop with bios not upgraded and defects?
Return service also disappointing. I returned in Aug 6 (on the same day i received). As of Aug 14, I haven't received. customer service told, it will take 2 more weeks to refund. Bad experience. I will never buy a laptop in Amazon. It would have been easier on a local bestbuy
Let's be clear... no graphics card. 1080p screen.... and crunched space is noticeable. (WHAT WOULD YOU EXPECT FROM A LAPTOP THAT IS 8"x11")
If you care about screen bleeding... my question is how you want a bright screen and 1/4" screen frame?
If you care about keyboard space then you are better off with bigger products.
This product is made to perform... that is not compromised. Fast wifi, fast processor, fast ram.
If this makes you happy... look no further
GOOD: I do like the screen size and image quality, touch screen, storage, RAM, keyboard, SSD startup times, backlit keyboard and slim design. I think the price is consistent with those features. It set up pretty easily. Its slim. It seems quick. If not listed below, I suppose I'm happy with it.
- Screen brightness change. This freaked me out until I went online and found how to disable the adaptive screen. I need a consistent accurate screen editing my pics. Even disabled, I still see a brightness change slightly after I load an image. I've done two support chats with mixed experiences. I'll forward and check the images to see if my editing is accurate. If so, I suppose I can live with the pause.
- Oven. I actually use the laptop in my lap. I almost cannot use it plugged in due to the heat. It needs better cooling. Looking on-line, this seems to be a Dell design issue on some models. The solution list, other than keeping it lint free, are all about non-lap surfaces and maybe cooling pads. Um. No.
- Ports. While its a little nice to be able to charge from either side, these little ports basically work with no USB/HDMI/SD without adapters. There are 2 little ports that can charge or use an included adapter to USB. There's a micro SD that fits none of my existing camera SD cards. If I'm charging and cooking my lap, I can use the USB adapter for one accessory. Very limiting and adapters are an expensive hassle to my exiting blue-toothless devices.
On balance, for the money, I would say the features balanced by issues makes it pretty OK. I can't compare it to competition, but I'd say if you use it for long in your lap for photography editing.. and you have full size SD cards.. check out the competition.
PS Dell, why don't you hire Americans for work from home technical support?
Other than that its a nice computer. Runs great for photo editing, not for gaming. Tends to crash even with early 2000 games, especially when plugged in when it Will overheat.
Top reviews from other countries
Dell should be ashamed. I’m not exaggerating, look it up. It’s terrible.