|Standing screen display size||13.3 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920x1080 pixels|
|Processor||2.3 GHz core_i5|
|RAM||8 GB DDR3L|
|Hard Drive||128 GB Solid State Drive|
|Graphics Coprocessor||HD Graphics 5500|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||2|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||18 Hours|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $149.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Dell XPS 9350-1340SLV 13.3 Inch Laptop (Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD, Silver) Microsoft Signature Image
Enhance your purchase
|Specific Uses For Product||Business, personal|
|Screen Size||13.3 Inches|
|Operating System||Windows 10|
|Human Interface Input||Microphone, Keyboard|
|Color||Machined Aluminum Display Back and Base in Silver|
|Hard Disk Size||128 GB|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Intel Core i5-6200u 2.5 GHz Processor, Intel HD Graphics 520
- 8 GB LPDDR3 RAM
- 128 GB SSD Storage; Optical Drive Not included
- 13.3 Inch Full HD Screen (1920x1080 pixels)
- Windows 10 Home 64-Bit, Machined Aluminum Display Back and Base in Silver
Buy this product as Renewed and save $363.11 off the current New price.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What's in the box
From the manufacturer
Delivers unmistakable style and unmatched performance.
Dell XPS 13: Recipient of Best Buy Award
"The XPS 13 is one of the best ultra-portables around."
Dell XPS 13 XPS9350-1340SLV
Large Screen, Small Laptop: The virtually borderless infinityEdge display cleverly fits a 13-inch display into the size of an 11-inch laptop.
Impressive Screen Size: The thin bezel frees up the screen space in this innovative design. The three-sided, virtually borderless infinity display measures a minuscule 5.2mm border: the thinnest frame on a notebook. With a slim bezel of less than 2% of the total display, you have more screen to love.
Brighten Your Day: The screen is brilliant enough to watch movies in sunlight without missing the details. At 400-nit, it's up to 100% brighter than a typical panel (200-nit) for a great view even outside. With a high color gamut of 72% and a high contrast ratio of 1000:1, more colors are represented so you can see the brightest brights and the darkest darks.
Small Size, Big Performance
Thin Build: Not only is the XPS 13 small, it's also stunningly thin to make it an ideal mobile companion. At only 9-15mm thick and starting at only 2.6 pounds (1.18kg), it is easy to stick in your purse or bag while you are on the go.
Start Faster: Enjoy the speed, clarity and improved graphics with the new 6th Generation Intel Core i5 processor.
Speedy Start-Up: The XPS 13 boots and resumes in seconds thanks to a standard solid state drive.
Pinch, Zoom And Click With Precision: The improved touchpad delivers the exact action you intend, every time, so no more jumping or floating cursors. It delivers fluid panning, pinching and zooming, for an experience that's touchscreen-smooth and quick and similar to the gestures you are used to on screen.
Premium Materials for a Stunning Design And Durability
Tough Stuff: Machined aluminum construction means the XPS 13 is precision-cut from a single block of aluminum for a sturdy, durable chassis.
Cool Under Pressure: XPS products use carbon fiber that is similar to what is used for some of the world's high-performance cars and racing bikes for a stellar combination of light weight and strength. The palm rest is strong and thin like aluminum, but lighter and cooler to the touch.
Resists Life's ‘Oops’ Moments: The Corning Gorilla Glass NBT display is up to 10 times more scratch resistant than soda lime glass, so it helps prevent scuffs caused by handling, cleaning or wiping.
Power-Efficient: It's more power-efficient than ever, enough to be ENERGY STAR 6.0 certified.
Smarter Materials: Built with the environment in mind, the XPS 13 is free of concerning materials like lead, mercury and some phthalates. The greenest XPS laptop ever, it's also EPEAT Gold registered and BFR/PVC-free.
Recycle-Friendly: The rapidly renewable bamboo packaging trays are 100% recyclable, so you won't worry about your environmental footprint. And an impressive 90% of the laptop's parts can be easily recycled or reused.
The touch display lets you interact naturally with your technology, much like you are used to with your phone or tablet. Enjoy your apps, software and OS at your fingertips.
Stay Powered Longer
Easy to Share
See What You've Been Missing
|Processor||6th Generation Intel Core i5-6200U (3M Cache, up to 2.8 GHz)|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home (64-bit)|
|Memory||8GB LPDDR3 1866MHz|
|Video Graphics||Intel HD Graphics 5500|
|Hard Drive||128GB Solid State Drive|
|Media Card Reader||SD Card Reader and USB 3.0|
|Display||13.3" FHD AG (1920 x 1080) InfinityEdge display|
|Wireless Connectivity||Dell Wireless 1820A 2x2 802.11ac 2.4/5GHz + Bluetooth 4.1|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth tied to wireless card|
|Miscellaneous||HDMI - No; Audio: Stereo speakers + MaxxAudio; Keyboard: Backlit Keyboard - English; Battery: 56wHR, 4-Cell Battery|
Compare with similar items
Dell XPS7390 13" InfinityEdge Touchscreen Laptop, Newest 10th Gen Intel i5-10210U, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Windows 10 Home
Dell XPS 13 9360 13.3" Full HD Anti-Glare InfinityEdge Touchscreen Laptop Intel 7th Gen Kaby Lake i5 7200U 8GB RAM 128GB SSD
Lenovo Business S340 Laptop - Linux Mint 19 (Cinnamon) - Intel i7-1065G7, 20GB RAM, 1TB Hard Disk Drive, 15.6" FHD Display, Fast Charging
Dell XPS 9350-1340SLV 13.3 Inch Laptop (Intel Core i5, 8 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD, Silver) Microsoft Signature Image (Renewed)
Dell XPS 13 9310 Touchscreen 13.4 inch FHD Thin and Light Laptop - Intel Core i7-1185G7, 16GB LPDDR4x RAM, 512GB SSD, Intel Iris Xe Graphics, 2Yr OnSite, 6 months Dell Migrate, Windows 10 Pro - Silver
|Sold By||Fulton Tech (We Record SN)||E Trust||Cardinal Pro Electronics||Cell Locker||💻 LAPRO||Amazon.com|
|Computer Memory Size||8 GB||8 GB||8 GB||20 GB||8 GB||16 GB|
|CPU Model Manufacturer||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel|
|CPU Speed||2.3 GHz||1.60 GHz||2.5 GHz||4.00 GHz||2.3 GHz||3 GHz|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1920x1080 pixels||3840 x 2400 pixels||1920 x 1080||1366x768||1920x1080 pixels||1920 x 1200 pixels|
|Screen Size||13.3 inches||13.3 inches||13.3 inches||15.6 inches||13.3 inches||13.4 inches|
|Hard Disk Size||128 GB||256 GB||128 GB||1||128 GB||512|
|Item Dimensions||12 x 7.9 x 0.6 inches||11.7 x 8.2 x 0.5 inches||21 x 12 x 2 inches||—||12 x 7.9 x 0.6 inches||7.82 x 11.64 x 0.58 inches|
|Item Weight||2.80 lbs||2.70 lbs||3.70 lbs||4.45 lbs||2.80 lbs||2.80 lbs|
|Operating System||Windows 10||Windows 10||Windows 10||Linux Mint||Windows 10||Windows 10 Pro|
|RAM Type||DDR3 SDRAM||DDR3 SDRAM||DDR3 SDRAM||SDRAM||DDR3 SDRAM||—|
|Wireless Communication Standard||802.11ac||Bluetooth||802.11ac||802.11ac||802.11ac||Bluetooth|
I do not accept return from anyone who claim that this is not in factory condition, as I have stated that the laptop was upgraded with some better parts. Item is still within warranty period from DELL. Please have them support for technical issues if any.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Firstly, lets talk about battery life - it's amazing I'm easily getting 9-10 hours of battery life during regular use (MS Office, web browsing, streaming a little music or youtube @ 1080p, 30%brightness ). Obviously this isn't a gaming laptop but I've played a Civilization V on here again @ 1080p High settings without issue - the battery life slips to around 3-4 hours, which is still pretty impressive. Something to note with the 9350 with the addition of USB type c with using the Thunderbolt 3 interface means in the future it might be possible to add an external GPU (Dependent on driver availability).
Next up design, fit, & finish. The edge to edge infinity display is impressive - people notice & make comments so be prepared. The aluminium case with the carbon fibre interior is beautiful & makes for a very high end device the only downside is fingerprints show on the carbon fibre but they do wipe off pretty easily with a microfibre cloth. The keyboard has two levels of back-lighting, & has around 1.2 mm of travel ( A little short if you are switching from a Thinkpad (1.5mm travel on my T430s) however you will get used to it pretty quickly & it is still a very nice typing experience). With the use of premium materials Dell have been really successful in building a thin, lightweight & sturdy machine - 2.6lbs makes my T430s seem like it's a small boat anchor. As for complaints as most have noted the position of the webcam is in the bottom left corner shooting up which can make for some up the nose shots however I've found that if I sit a little further back from the screen this is mostly alleviated - if it really bugs you buy a USB webcam. Something often missed when deciding on a new laptop is what is it like on your lap well I can tell you that this Dell stays cool, has very to no fan noise & the smooth underside means no sharp edges digging into your legs.
Performance is great this laptop will do everything you need to do on the go with the possible exception of editing 4K video & the latest 3D games. I opted for the Core i5 6200u with 8 GB ram, 128GB SSD & the 1080p non-touch screen. I believe this is the price / performance king - the i7 offers about a 5-10% performance gain but the extra cost coupled with having to get a 2k touch screen (Save the money - touch on a laptop is a gimmick & cost you about 35% battery life) means it's not worth the extra money. Some other reviewer have mentioned driver issues with the Wi-Fi driver - in my experience over the last month I have not had any problems except for when the Wi-Fi driver was updated & required a restart which it didn't announce as such the internet was disconnected until after the restart - Dell / Intel you can do better with these driver updates.
So whats the verdict - there's a reason this laptop has been winning awards & plaudits from reviewers, no marketing spin this is the best Ultrabook on the market & you should not hesitate to buy it.
TL:DR - Believe the hype, this laptop is awesome - great battery life, screen, keyboard. Forget the touch screen on the higher spec model is a waste of money. Go buy one now.
Overall, I think this is one of the top PC ultrabooks available. Its contenders are the Asus UX305 or the newer model UX306. These laptops are unbeatable for the price.
I have own this laptop since may 2017, so far the only complaints I have is:
- The space bar doesn't always recognize when I press on it, unless I press in the center of the key. Which causes some difficulty typing.
- The battery will fully deplete when it has been closed all day, with a decent charge. (70% or more). Perhaps it keeps running when I close it?
- There are very few ports
Besides that, this laptop has treated me very well. Still runs as quickly as when I bought it.
- The screen is beautiful. The IPS panel and the thin bezel provide for an amazing viewing experience, especially in the dark. I love using the screen
- The mouse pad is good and responsive (though I did buy a bluetooth mouse, it is perfectly usable with just the mouse pad)
- For a non-full size keyboard, it is good and usable. Some of the keys are a bit smaller than I would like (enter, shift, and backspace mostly), and some keys that I use a lot do not have dedicated buttons but instead are secondary functions (page up/down, home, end) but those are minor.
- The backlit keyboard is very nice, and has three brightness settings: high, low, off.
- The battery life is fantastic at about 8-10 hours.
- The combination of the SSD, and 8GB of RAM make it quite fast and responsive, and the i5-6200U is even capable of playing games at a reasonable frame rate and graphics settings.
- The laptop also appears to be upgradable, with replaceable RAM and SSD if need be.
- The webcam is in an odd location because of the thin bezel of this screen. This isn't necessarily a negative, but it does make the camera angle a bit odd and different than what I'm used to.
- The image of Windows 10 this comes with is stock Windows 10, build 1510. This means that you'll have to do lots of upgrades, and then upgrade to the Creator's update which can take quite awhile. Again, not really a con just something people should know.
Top reviews from other countries
1. wire burned while being pluged in
2. hard disk was broken
3.main board SSD was broken
4. i requested a warranty transfer from usa to europe on january 3rd, and still its not transfered...
Okay the price is nice, but add another gbp100 or so and a battery and i still buy it even if it does not have an intel wireless, but just a broadcom 1820