|Standing screen display size||24 Inches|
|Screen Resolution||N 1920 x 1200|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1200 Pixels|
|Wireless Type||Radio Frequency|
Dell Computer Ultrasharp U2415 24.0-Inch Screen LED Monitor, Black
|Display Size||24 Inches|
|Hardware Interface||HDMI, USB 3.0|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 24-inch WUXGA Monitor (1920x1200) at 60Hz, 16:10 Aspect Ratio. Compliant Standards-Plug and Play, FCC, DDC/CI, RoHS, NFPA 99, TCO Displays
- 1000:1 Contrast Ratio, 16.78 Million Colors, 6ms Response Time. Enhanced power management with PowerNap enables the Dell Display Manager to either dim the monitor to the minimum brightness level or put it into sleep mode when it is not in use.
- Viewing Angle: 178/178, Widescreen Anti-Glare Display, Security Lock Slot; Horizontal Refresh Rate: 30 - 83 kHz
- HDMI, Mini DP, DP, Audio line out, USB 3.0 with USB 3.0 Upstream Port. Temperature Range Operating:0? to 40?C (32? to 104?F)
- Height-Adjustable Stand (115mm) Title, Pivot, and Swivel with Built-in Cable Management
- Note: Please refer to the user manuals below for better use. Compatibility- All Operating System
This product is available as Renewed.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Climate Pledge Friendly
We’ve made it easier to discover products with sustainability certifications, as part of our commitment to help preserve the natural world. Time is fleeting. Learn more
PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1)
EPEAT addresses the sustainability impacts of electronic products. An EPEAT registered product must meet required criteria and can meet optional criteria. The criteria depend on the type of product and can include energy efficiency, reduction of fluorinated greenhouse gases (F-Gases), and end of life management. Products meeting 50% - 75% optional criteria are “Silver” and those meeting more than 75% are “Gold”.
From the manufacturer
One of the best Screen Performance For Any Office
Immense viewing experience and excellent connectivity in a 16:10 aspect ratio: The Dell UltraSharp 24 inch Monitor – U2415.
Superior Performance: Color accuracy shines through in vivid detail over a high-performance, spacious display.
More Ways to Connect: Charge, connect and project handheld devices and more with extensive ports.
Reliable and Eco-Efficient: Count on the environmentally conscious design.
Revel in the superior screen performance of the Dell UltraSharp 24 inch Monitor, loaded with premium features for an exceptional viewing experience, without the premium price tag.
- Enjoy 24 inch of superb screen clarity on a large 16:10 aspect ratio WUXGA 1920 x 1200 resolution monitor, across an ultra-wide 178° x 178° viewing angle.
- Help boost your productivity with a dual or multi-monitor setup and take advantage of the ultra-thin (6.9 mm) bezel that allows virtually borderless viewing between monitors.
Usability And Connectivity
- Easily pivot 90° clockwise or counter-clockwise, placing the thinnest edges side-by-side for an enhanced viewing experience, especially ideal for a dual or multi-monitor setup.
- For easy connections to other devices in your workspace, the U2415 provides two HDMI (MHL) ports, a DisplayPort and a mini-DisplayPort. Quickly charge BC1.2 compatible and other USB devices with a USB 3.01 port found on the back of the monitor that supplies high-speed charging and powering.
Enhanced Power Management
Enhanced power management with PowerNap enables the Dell Display Manager to either dim the monitor to the minimum brightness level or put it into sleep mode when it is not in use.
Compare with similar items
Dell P2419H 24 Inch LED-Backlit, Anti-Glare, 3H Hard Coating IPS Monitor - (8 ms Response, FHD 1920 x 1080 at 60Hz, 1000:1 Contrast, with ComfortView DisplayPort, VGA, HDMI and USB), Black
Dell P2419HC - LED Monitor - Full HD (1080P) - 24"
HP VH240a 23.8-inch Full HD 1080p IPS LED Monitor with Built-in Speakers and VESA Mounting, Rotating Portrait & Landscape, Tilt, and HDMI & VGA Ports (1KL30AA) - Black
ASUS ProArt Display PA248QV 24.1” WUXGA (1920 x 1200) 16:10 Monitor, 100% sRGB/Rec.709 ΔE < 2, IPS, DisplayPort HDMI D-Sub, Calman Verified, Eye Care, Anti-Glare, Tilt Pivot Swivel Height Adjustable
BenQ 24 Inch IPS Monitor | 1080P | Proprietary Eye-Care Tech | Ultra-Slim Bezel | Adaptive Brightness for Image Quality | Speakers | GW2480
|Sold By||Amazon Warehouse||Triplenet Pricing INC||TekBuff||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1920 x 1200 pixels||1920x1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1200||1920x1080 pixels|
|Screen Size||24 inches||24 inches||23.8 inches||23.8 inches||24.1 inches||23.8 inches|
|Item Dimensions||20.95 x 8.07 x 20.39 inches||21.27 x 6.54 x 14.02 inches||6.50 x 21.20 x 14.00 inches||8.60 x 21.20 x 19.70 inches||22.55 x 18.66 x 7.56 inches||16.54 x 6.90 x 21.26 inches|
|Item Weight||1.00 lbs||7.19 lbs||7.70 lbs||10.00 lbs||—||8.40 lbs|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount||Wall Mount||Wall Mount||Desk Mount||Wall Mount||Wall Mount|
|Refresh Rate||60 hertz||60 hertz||60 hertz||60 hertz||75 hertz||60 hertz|
|Size||24"||23.8 Inch||P2419HC | USB-C||23.8" Screen||—||24-inch (IPS)|
Revel in the superior screen performance of the Dell Ultra Sharp 24 Monitor, loaded with premium features for an exceptional viewing experience, without the premium price tag. Consistent colors right out of the box- the U2415 comes factory tuned at 99% sRGB coverage at a deltaE less than 3.Enjoy 24" of superb screen clarity on a large 16:10 aspect ratio WUXGA 1920 x 1200 resolution monitor, across an ultra-wide 178° x 178° viewing angle. Help boost your productivity with a dual or multi-monitor setup and take advantage of the ultra-thin (6.9mm) bezel that allows virtually borderless viewing between monitors. Some USB devices like external portable HDD require higher electric current; connect the device directly to the computer system. Response Time: 19 ms (black-to-white); 6 ms (gray-to-gray).
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The picture. OMG the picture. Absolutely gorgeous. These monitors replace a single Samsung 24" that's many years old at this point and the improvement is noticeable.
2. VESA 100x100 mounting is compatible with most monitor stands/arms. I'm using these with a dual clamp-on monitor mount to get some desktop real estate back.
3. Lots of USB ports.
4. The HDMI, DisplayPort, and mini-DP connectors make this monitor great for laptop users who want an outboard monitor.
5. One of the USB ports is a high-current USB 3.0 port for devices that need it and can make use of it.
1. I have not been able to get daisy-chaining via Displayport to work with either my personal Linux box or my work-issued MacBook Pro running Yosemite. My video card has two DVI outputs so I'm using a pair of DVI -> HDMI cables for hookup. Not sure that this is the monitor's fault though. If you want to use multiple outboard monitors with a laptop that has only a single mini-DP connector, this monitor may not work so well for you.
2. The USB ports are on the back, facing downwards, and are kind of inconvenient to reach. They're located on the same panel with ports for lots of other stuff that doesn't get plugged and unplugged anywhere near as frequently, like the main USB lead to the computer and the video cables. If you need to plug a USB cable in, you're doing it blindly, by feel.
Also be aware that these monitors do not have DVI or D-sub VGA ports. They have only DisplayPort, mini-DisplayPort, and HDMI. If your computer only has DVI or VGA outputs you will need an adapter.
Turns out that there is precious little out there to choose from…. like NOTHING larger than this one. So, I went with the 24 inch Dell Ultrasharp U2415 because of the excellent Dell Ultrasharp reviews and the fact of it have an extremely thin bezel.
Upon its arrival I was surprised (not so pleasantly) that I had to purchase a Male-Male DVI to HDMI cable adapter in order to install it to my HP Windows 7.
Over seven plus months extensive use, I absolutely love it!!
To be brief, my U2415 has all the qualities raved about in the highest of reviews……. with no trace the problems referred go in the single star ratings. As a test, I set the wallpaper to a solid black color and even under this extreme constraint there was virtually ZERO backlight bleeding through……
UPDATE: I was so taken with this monitor that I purchased another.... every bit the winner the first one was.... again... simply LOVE it!
I have the Asus, and have loved it for video editing. I can trust the colors, and the matte, non glossy display feels more like I'm looking at real paper than a glossy LCD/IPS display.
This Dell also has that effect, which is good. Colors are trustworthy (I can't speak to the scientific precision, but they are good enough for my professional work), and the almost complete lack of bezel is actually a plus over the Asus. This display is truly immersive, weather doing mundane office tasks or video games (yes I sneak in some games at work, fire me).
When I sit 4 inches from the screen, I can see the pixels distinctly. However, I found a good solution to this problem. First, move your head back about 2 feet, then, realize how silly it was to get 4 inches from a screen and criticize the pixel density. hah.
Anyway for the price, this is a fantastic option. For those of us who want a great screen, with good enough color for entry level professional photo/video coloring, this is it guys.
Wait, I almost forgot. The location of the USB 3.0 jacks: bad. They are located at the bottom of the screen, same place as the display inputs. So, if you were planning on plugging and unplugging regularly, forget it. The ASUS has the jacks on the side, much better.
Top reviews from other countries
One thing about warranty: While I was going through the comments when I was about to purchase this monitor, I read a comment which said you have to 'transfer the ownership' of the product from the retailer's name to your name after the purchase. So after the purchase I completed the process from the Dell website. I noticed that the warranty for my unit started from October 2017 while I purchased the product on June 2018. I suppose it was during October 2017 that the Amazon retailer bought this unit. So I contacted Dell Support on their number. They requested the invoice of the purchase. I emailed the details and after a few days they corrected the warranty period. Prospective buyers may want to check their warranty once they have bought the product and get it corrected, if required.
It's only been two months. I hope the monitor stays perfect in the long run.
That being said, do your own research, and I feel that you'll conclude what I did. This monitor is by far the best in its class and it's an integral part of the workflow of any individual seeking excellence in their tools and themselves.
(note: as you can see, in the attached picture, the brightness is so high that it washes out the rest of my room)
The size and the resolution is great, very easy to setup and crucially it supports DP1.2, which allows it to be daisy chained with a second monitor while having a single cable into my laptop.
I cannot fault this monitor at all, the colour reproduction is great it is nice and bright and the image it super stable.
There are multiple connection points on the rear, my favourite of which is the USB out socket, which when used in combination with the multiple USB sockets allows me to have multiple hard drives connected to the screen and just one cable that I need to plug into my laptop. The only downside is that my Mac won't recognise the USB out connection as a usual MAC hard drive and instead I think it views it as a NTSC drive. This limits some of the functionality.
The screen is of a great width and makes a perfect unit to use paired up with another one. I love that it has an audio out socket that allows me to have it permanently connected to speakers.
The range of movement vertically and tilting-wise give a great range of system settings.