|Standing screen display size||13.4 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1200 Pixels|
|Memory Speed||3.9 GHz|
|Graphics Coprocessor||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650|
4 Year Laptop Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
DELL XPS7390-7954SLV-PUS 2-in-1 Convertible 13.4-inch FHD InfinityEdge Touchscreen Laptop (Silver)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Display Size||13.4 Inches|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Enjoy a breathtaking screen that seems endless with a refined InfinityEdge HDR display
- The anti-reflective screen combined with superior 500-nit brightness frees you to enjoy your entertainment outdoors
- Colors burst, sound rumbles, streaming is seamless. Now with Dolby Vision and Dell Color Profiles
- We squeezed the webcam into the top InfinityEdge border and improved image quality even in lowlight
- The thermal redesign of the XPS 13 2-in-1 keeps components cooler for in the thinnest form factor possible.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
XPS 13-inch 2-in-1 Laptop
The new XPS 13 2-in-1 laptop debuts a visual experience with an innovative InfinityEdge FHD display with amazing detail and color. Machined aluminum, in platinum silver with black carbon fiber, with variable torque hinge with one-hand opening and a thermal design.
- 13.4" FHD+ (1920 x 1200) in 16:10 format with touchscreen functionality
- 10th generation Intel Core i7-1065G7 processor (8MB cache, up to 3.9GHz)
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics (i7)
- 4 built-in PCIe NVMe SSD of 512GB
- 32GB, LPDDR4x, 3733 MHz, Integrated
- Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 + BT5.0 - On board
FHD + resolution with InfinityEdge screen
The XPS 13 2-in-1 is our thinnest so far, boasting even higher performance on a refined InfnityEdge FHD + resolution for virtually limitless viewing.
An unparalleled view: Enjoy a breathtaking screen that seems endless with a refined InfinityEdge HDR display.
Beautiful from any angle: The anti-reflective screen combined with superior 500-nit brightness frees you to enjoy your entertainment outdoors.
The XPS 13 2-in-1 is cut from a single block of aluminum, so it’s more durable than a machine that’s pieced together.
Corning Gorilla Glass 5 is tough, damage resistant, durable and elegant, four times better on drop performance than competitive glasses.
Diamond cut: After many tests, the system shows dazzling, double-anodized sides for a stain-free, polished surface and can withstand scratches from contacts.
|XPS 13 7390 2-in-1||XPS 13 9300||XPS 13 9300|
|Processor||10th Generation Intel Core i7-1065G7 Processor (8MB Cache, up to 3.9 GHz)||10th Generation Intel Core i7-1065G7 Processor (8MB Cache, up to 3.9 GHz)||10th Generation Intel Core i7-1065G7 Processor (8MB Cache, up to 3.9 GHz)|
|Memory||32GB 3733MHz LPDDR4x Memory Onboard||32GB 3733MHz LPDDR4x Memory Onboard||16GB 3733MHz LPDDR4x Memory Onboard|
|Storage||512GB PCIe NVMe x4 Solid State Drive||2TB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive||512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive|
|Display||13.4" FHD+ (1920 X 1200) InfinityEdge Anti-Reflective 500-Nit Display||13.4" UHD+ (3840 x 2400) InfinityEdge Anti-Reflective 500-Nit Display||13.4" FHD+ (1920 X 1200) InfinityEdge Anti-Reflective 500-Nit Display|
|Color||Platinum Silver, Black interior||Platinum Silver with Black Palmrest||Platinum Silver with Black Palmrest|
|Webcam||2.25 mm HD||2.25 mm HD||2.25 mm HD|
Compare with similar items
13-inch 2-in-1 with a stunning HDR display, 10th Gen Intel Core processors and up to 2. 5 times more performance in a thinner frame, packaged in a luxurious design
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When I started, there was a squeaking fan noise. The noise is good enough to annoy. Then the keyboard is too warm to feel you uncomfortable.
I called customer care. They asked me to upgrade bios. After upgrading, fan noise reduced and squeaky noise vanished. However, keyboard was too warm. Even after cooling down, when I try to open, it gives the uncomfortable heat to the keyboard.
Why do you even sell a laptop with bios not upgraded and defects?
Return service also disappointing. I returned in Aug 6 (on the same day i received). As of Aug 14, I haven't received. customer service told, it will take 2 more weeks to refund. Bad experience. I will never buy a laptop in Amazon. It would have been easier on a local bestbuy
Let's be clear... no graphics card. 1080p screen.... and crunched space is noticeable. (WHAT WOULD YOU EXPECT FROM A LAPTOP THAT IS 8"x11")
If you care about screen bleeding... my question is how you want a bright screen and 1/4" screen frame?
If you care about keyboard space then you are better off with bigger products.
This product is made to perform... that is not compromised. Fast wifi, fast processor, fast ram.
If this makes you happy... look no further
GOOD: I do like the screen size and image quality, touch screen, storage, RAM, keyboard, SSD startup times, backlit keyboard and slim design. I think the price is consistent with those features. It set up pretty easily. Its slim. It seems quick. If not listed below, I suppose I'm happy with it.
- Screen brightness change. This freaked me out until I went online and found how to disable the adaptive screen. I need a consistent accurate screen editing my pics. Even disabled, I still see a brightness change slightly after I load an image. I've done two support chats with mixed experiences. I'll forward and check the images to see if my editing is accurate. If so, I suppose I can live with the pause.
- Oven. I actually use the laptop in my lap. I almost cannot use it plugged in due to the heat. It needs better cooling. Looking on-line, this seems to be a Dell design issue on some models. The solution list, other than keeping it lint free, are all about non-lap surfaces and maybe cooling pads. Um. No.
- Ports. While its a little nice to be able to charge from either side, these little ports basically work with no USB/HDMI/SD without adapters. There are 2 little ports that can charge or use an included adapter to USB. There's a micro SD that fits none of my existing camera SD cards. If I'm charging and cooking my lap, I can use the USB adapter for one accessory. Very limiting and adapters are an expensive hassle to my exiting blue-toothless devices.
On balance, for the money, I would say the features balanced by issues makes it pretty OK. I can't compare it to competition, but I'd say if you use it for long in your lap for photography editing.. and you have full size SD cards.. check out the competition.
PS Dell, why don't you hire Americans for work from home technical support?
Other than that its a nice computer. Runs great for photo editing, not for gaming. Tends to crash even with early 2000 games, especially when plugged in when it Will overheat.
Top reviews from other countries
This computer feels like a macbook air....which is what I needed....except even a little better if you believe it. I'm in the tech industry so i had many many computers.... this guy takes the cake. So lightning fast. So tiny yet the screen is big. Its so much smaller than a Macbook Air yet it has a larger screen!
I'm really happy with it. Man, it's fast for a machine this small. Great buy.