|Standing screen display size||27 Inches|
Dell Dual Monitor Stand
|Display Size||27 Inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||14 x 11 x 3 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Snap monitor panels in place with ease, without needing screws or tools when attaching Dell UltraSharp or Series monitors with quick release
- Optimized for Dell UltraSharp and Series monitors with Dell Quick release, Dell Series monitors and 19” to 27” VESA compatible monitor panels. Use the included VESA adapter plate to mount the Dell Series or VESA compatible monitor
- Tool-less installation on Dell Series and UltraSharp monitors only, a VESA adapter is required to install other VESA compliant monitors
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top trending products related to this item
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Space saving, the Dell dual monitor stand – MDS19 mounts up to two 27-inch monitors, providing the screen real estate you need to be most productive. Designed to have a 30% smaller footprint and a greater viewing distance than its predecessor, the Dell dual monitor stand – MDS19 frees up precious space in front of you for writing and referencing and offers improved viewing comfort. Thoughtfully designed, this stand comes with cable management Features that neatly hide cables from view. Organize your cables by routing them through the round cable slot and Channeling them within the stand. Cable clips along the curved crossbar keep them neatly hidden and out of your way. Tilt = -5 Degrees to 24 Degrees , Rotation = -90 Degrees to 90 Degrees and Swivel = -10 Degrees to 15 Degrees. Max Mounting Pattern Size: 3.9 x 3.9 in
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The wire management is a thing of beauty. Move the monitors to their min and max positions to find the minimum cord length and you're done.
- There are places on the Dell site that show the Dell sound bars AC511M and AE515M (M adds stand-mount bracket and long cord). The bracket is will NOT fit this stand, only the narrow single-monitor stands. However, as you can see from the picture, I am using it. It is secured to the top of the left monitor upright by the very strong 3M Double-Sided foam tape. My only regret is I didn't by the AC511 because the monitor has USB ports on it, and I don't need the long chord of the M. The wire management sleeve that I used to enclose the DisplayPort and USB cables I also got from Amazon: Keco 25ft – 1 inch Cable Management Sleeve.
Still it's a pretty penny but my desk won't allow me to clamp anything to the back edge. YMMV