Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dell 6985R CPU Case Cooling Fan for Dimension 8100, Optiplex GX400, and PWS 330 530 560. Model NMB 3610KL-04W-B66 fits Datech 0925-12HBTA, and replaces Dell P/N#: 6985R, 929FF, 21KTM. Genuine Dell Replacement 92x92x25mm.
Amazon Vehicles Celebrity Picks 2016 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Gift with Purchase Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Sting Shop Outdoor Gift Ideas on Amazon Baby Gift Guide

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on September 11, 2014
This fan fit the computer perfectly, however the fan is very noisy compared to the original Da Tech fan manufactured in Taiwan. This Chinese made replacement fan is way too loud and is nerve racking making it difficult to hear the speakers.
on December 2, 2012
I installed this fan in a Dell Inspiron 560 . The wire colors and connection were different from the original. I was unable to correctly identify the correct connection as there was no offset slot. My first try resulted in a black screen saying fan problem. I reversed the connection plug and the next start was Good. Quite fan operation. There are 3 fans in this computer I guess I got lucky and changed the correct one. Be careful and you might want to check your computers web site for how to open the case, as some are quirky.
on June 18, 2014
I found that installing the cooling fan was not as easy as I had expected. The shroud that it fits in had to be broken apart in order to install the fan in the tower. It, however, worked fine and was reasonably quiet.
on August 15, 2012
This fan was exactly what I needed to get my computer up and running again. I was very excited when it arrived. That was true until I saw the length of the plug-in cord. They must be trying to save on expenses as the cord was (6) six inches too short to reach the plug-in. I wasn't about to wait for another week or two to send it back, so I soldered the old fan wire onto the new fan. WaLa! works perfect. BUT, I should'nt have had to modify it in the first place.
on June 11, 2013
I received a perfect replacement fan that was identical to the old one, including type and length of wires, harness and even labels. My computer now sounds the way it did when it was new. For me - it's an awesome deal for $12.
on February 28, 2013
A perfect one-to-one replacement for my original 11.5 year old fan. Easy to replace once I figured out how to remove the shroud with the help of the diagrams for the Dimension 8500 at the Dell Support Site.
on September 7, 2012
The cable was too short to reach where it had to be connected. It had the same part number as the one that died but the cable was 4" shorter. I had to pay a lot to have the cables switched and sodderd to use it. I was not happy.
on June 13, 2011
Dell replacement fan for one of our workstations in the lab. Direct replacement. Drops right in and does what it's supposed to do.

Item was well packed and shipped quickly. Worry-free transaction. Buy with confidence. A+
on January 9, 2013
The CPU Case Cooling Fan, installed with no problems, and is working okay. The previous fan lasted over 9 years, so this one should be no problem.
on February 25, 2014
Received computer fan as it was expected, (in good condition). I would definitely recommend this company to my friends and family members.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.