- This repair kit contains 8 Electrolytic capacitors. We only use Panasonic and Nichicon capacitors.
- PLEASE NOTE: YOU ARE NOT ORDERING THE POWER SUPPLY BOARD ONLY THE CAPACITORS NEEDED TO REPAIR THE BOARD!
- The capacitors in this repair kit are for the board pictured in this listing.
- 6 inches of .032 inch 60/40 solder and 8 inches of 0.1 inch (2.5 mm) copper de-solder wick are included in the kit.
- Links to online general instructions will be included with the kit.
Dell E193FPc LCD Monitor Repair Kit, Capacitors Only, Not the Entire Board
Specifications for this item
|Model Number||Dell E193FPc|
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This repair kit supplies the capacitors needed to repair the power supply board inside a Dell E193FPc LCD monitor. This repair kit is for the power supply board pictured above. Please verify that the power supply board inside your LCD monitor or TV matches this power supply board before ordering or you risk ordering the incorrect kit!
PLEASE NOTE: You are not purchasing a power supply board, only the capacitors needed to repair it!
If your LCD TV or monitor has stopped working, or is displaying one of the following symptoms, then it's a candidate for some new capacitors
- Flickering screen
- Screen image disappears after several seconds
- Dim screen
- Slow start
- Power LED on, but no picture
- Unusual colors and/or lines
The primary cause of LCD TV and monitor failure is caused by faulty capacitors. You can examine the capacitors in your LCD TV or monitor and actually see if they are bad.
If they appear bulged on top, then they need to be replaced.
New capacitors will solve a host of problems in LCD monitors and TV's and will extend the life of your monitor or TV by several years.
This Dell E193FPc monitor repair kit contains 8 capacitors needed to repair the power supply board inside your Dell E193FPc LCD monitor. This kit does not include the large 450v 100uf capacitor, that capacitor may be purchased separately.
We only use high quality capacitors manufactured by Panasonic and Nichicon in our kits. We do not use CapXon capacitors.
Links to online general instructions will be included with the kit.
If we don't have a kit for your LCD monitor or TV, we will gladly assemble one.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?