Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

on April 14, 2017
Dell E514DW Laser Multi-function Printer!

Just got this printer! Easy setup!

For WiFi Printing - 1) Setup the printer the first time, then 2) Start the Dell install disk, select Setup, then select Wireless - then install with your router password.

WiFi works GREAT - Flawless!

Prints clear and FAST! Scans are GREAT! Software has Toner Saver option, which helps! Monochrome only - no problem here!

Note: The "Dell Printer Hub" software that installs from the disk, is dated and might give you a bit of trouble. I un-installed it, and instead I am using the newer "Dell Document Hub" software which is available online and also available for your smartphones and tablets.

- FAST secure shipping! Awesome product! GREAT Price! Thanks!
on October 13, 2016
fairly easy to install. Got it working wirelessly. Had an older Brother version of this that never worked wirelessly, paper bin wouldn't feed, and then USB connection died even though it had little use. Seems they've fixed all these problems with this version. Wireless, USB, or Ethernet. I actually ended up with the 515 version, it's the same plus faxing. Somehow my 514 got shipped to the wrong end of the country, but the seller made it all good by shipping me the 515. Works very well so far.
on January 12, 2017
This is hard to set up wirelessly, but a great printer! Just call the 1-800 # from the get-go and you'll be fine.
on December 30, 2016
This printer works great. I purchased this for my home business and I am very happy with it. Prints fast and without any issues. It is also very easy to use and refilling the ink is simple.
on July 11, 2016
A great printer, high printing resolution. Take some time to set up the wireless printing function, but after that, all is great! Update: Start to use the scanner, only to find that it does not support double-sided scanning, i.e. it can not scan double-sided file in one setting, have to scan the front side, then turn to the back side manually to scan a second time.
on April 13, 2016
Great printer. I even like the built-in scanner. Well Done, Dell.
on May 6, 2017
I am finding this printer to be just what I needed. I switched from ink-jet to laser with this purchase and glad I did. Got tired of dried out colors from occasional use and found that almost all my printing was black/white, not color. Works well for me with no hassle with changing colors frequently because of ink drying out, as happened with the ink-jet.
on May 19, 2017
I've had it for a couple of weeks. And so far so good. Getting it to function as a wifi device was a hassle.
on April 2, 2017
excellent, I am happy with the Dell Laser Multifunction Printer
on March 30, 2017
great printer and very quick to set up.