|Standing screen display size||15.6 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||Full HD ( 1920 x 1080 )|
|Processor||2.6 GHz core_i7|
|RAM||16 GB DDR|
|Hard Drive||256 GB SSD|
|Graphics Coprocessor||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti 4GB|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||2|
2021 Flagship Dell G5 15 Gaming Laptop Computer 15.6" Full HD Display 10th Gen Intel Hexa-Core i7-10750H 16GB DDR4 256GB SSD 4GB GTX 1650 Ti Backlit Thunderbolt HDMI Webcam WiFi Win 10
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home|
|Screen Size||15.6 Inches|
|Computer Memory Size||16 GB|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 16GB RAM | 256GB SSD
- Equipped With The Powerful and Latest 10th Generation Intel Core i7 Processors, Intel Hexa-Core i7-10750H ( 2.6 GHz base frequency, up to 5.0 GHz, 12 MB Intel Smart Cache, 12 Threads )
- 15.6 inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) 60Hz refresh rate 300 nits WVA Anti-Glare LED Backlit Display; Dedicated NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti 4GB GDDR6 and Integrated Intel UHD Graphics
- Standard SD card | Headset jack | SuperSpeed USB 2.0 | SuperSpeed USB 2.0 | Wedge lock slot | Power-in | mini DP with NVIDIA GTX 1660Ti and above HDMI 2.0 SuperSpeed USB 3.2 Gen 1 RJ-45 Ethernet on 1650Ti (Killer Ethernet E2500V2 on NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660Ti and above) USB-C with DisplayPort Alt-Mode only on NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650Ti (Thunderbolt 3 Port (USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C with support for 40 Gbps Thunderbolt and DisplayPort) on NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660Ti and above)
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home (64-bit), HD Webcam, 802.11ac 2x2 WiFi and Bluetooth, Backlit Keyboard
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
10th Gen Intel Hexa-Core i7-10750H ( 2.6GHz up to 5.0GHz, 12 MB Cache, 12 Threads )
Microsoft Windows10 Home ( 64-bit )
Graphics & Video:
15.6 inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) 60Hz refresh rate 300 nits WVA Anti-Glare LED Backlit Display
Dedicated NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti 4GB GDDR6
Integrated Intel UHD Graphics
Optical Drive: No
Card Reader: Yes
Bang & Olufsen Audio: No
1 x Standard SD Card, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x Wedge lock slot, 1 x power in, 1 x HDMI, 1 x USB 3.2, 1 x RJ-45, 1 x USB-C Thunderbolt 3, 1 x Headset jack
Dimension: 14.4" x 10" x 0.85"
Weight: 5.18 lbs
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only complaint is the battery life. When gaming, I make sure to keep it plugged in, but I also plug it into my tv so it’s not much of an issue. Running a game that takes a lot of processing power will drain the battery fast, so if you’re getting a laptop PURELY for gaming, definitely reconsider.
EDIT: After a few weeks of use I have found one other issue; during gaming the device tends to get very hot. Worryingly hot. This problem, however, can be easily fixed by buying a really good cooling pad (I recommend the KLIM Ultimate cooling pad , as it cools it down to a more comfortable warm temperature, allowing for hours of worry free gaming. If you plan on gaming for hours, definitely buy a cooling pad, as you will experience a few crashes due to overheating).