|Screen Size||13.3 inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Processor||2.3 GHz Intel Core i7|
|RAM||8 GB DDR3 SDRAM|
|Hard Drive||256 GB SSD|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Intel HD Graphics 520|
|Wireless Type||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, 802.11 A/C|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Laptop Accidental Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Accidental damage (drops and spills) and power surge coverage begin day 1. Parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures begins after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
2017 Dell Inspiron 13 5358 Flagship Laptop (13-Inch 2-in-1 IPS FHD Touchscreen, Intel Core i7-6500U Processor, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10) (Certified Refurbished)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- 13.3-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Truelife LED-Backlit Touch Display with Wide Viewing Angle (IPS) with build in webcam
- 6th Generation Intel Core i7-6500U Processor (4MB Cache, up to 3.1GHz)/ 8GB DDR3L 1600MHz (8GBx1)/ 256GB Solid State Drive
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3165 + Bluetooth 4.0; 2-in-1 Media Card Reader and USB 3.0; Bluetooth: Bluetooth tied to wireless card; Audio: Stereo speakers + MaxxAudio; Keyboard: Backlit Keyboard, Silver, English; Battery: 43 WHr, 3-Cell Battery (integrated)
- Windows 10 Operating System; HD Webcam; WiFi; HDMI; SD card reader; 2 X USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0; Intel HD Graphics 520; Waves MaxxAudio
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The inspiring Inspiron?
Laptop productivity and tablet convenience converge in one versatile device with the Dell Inspiron 13. Use it in four unique ways—laptop, tablet, tent, or stand—for the freedom to work and play however you choose. It's great for heavy-duty multitasking, with a 6th Gen Intel Core i7 processor, 8GB of memory, and lightning-fast 256GB SSD delivering loads of power. There's also a 13.3-inch Full HD touchscreen and Waves MaxxAudio to make everything look and sound fantastic. Includes stylus and integrated holder.
Processor & Memory:
Intel Core i7-6500U 2.50 with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.10 GHz
8GB DDR3L RAM 1600 MHz
Windows 10 Home, 64-bit
No Optical Drive
Graphics & Video:
13.3 in Full HD LED touchscreen (1920 x 1080), 10-finger multi-touch support
Intel HD Graphics 520 with shared graphics memory
802.11ac/a/b/g/n (Miracast enabled)
Headphone output/Microphone input combo
Ports & Slots:
2x USB 3.0
1x USB 2.0
1x SD card reader
Includes stylus with integrated holder
Dimensions: 13.00 x 8.74 x 0.75 in (330.00 x 222.00 x 19.00 mm)
Approximate Weight: 3.56 lbs (1.56 kg)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
P.S. after 3 month of usage, something had definitely gone wrong :(
After one single deep discharge of battery LED (being white usually) on front edge of computer got orange blinking.
I have "Battery 70%, not charging" power status
and laptop immediately dies after disconnecting AC.
It can not be powered on without AC also.
Reliability is the most important think in a personal computer. Get it together Dell. I am going Apple